4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Redragon M601 Gaming Mouse wired with red led, 3200 DPI 6 Buttons Ergonomic CENTROPHORUS Gaming Mouse for PC
- Low Return Rate: 36% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: 4.1 star rating with over 6,400 reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "red dragon mouse"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ergonomic Redragon M601 Centrophorus Backlit Gaming Mouse 3200 DPI (800/1600/2400/3200 4 level DPI adjustment) , 3600 FPS, 15G ACC super fast game engine
- 5 programmable buttons with 5 memory profiles, an 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x 8) and LED color options. (LED may be disabled)
- Durable smooth TEFLON feet and contoured body for ultimate gaming control. Quality ABS construction and two programmable side buttons
- 6ft high-strength braided fiber cable, anti-skid scroll wheel, and red backlighting
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP or later operating system. Package contents: CENTROPHORUS Gaming Mouse, tuning weights, and user manual
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Redragon M601 Gaming Mouse–Designed by Gamers, built for Gamers - Delivering Pro Features to Gamers
In its class the Redragon M601 Gaming Mouse represents the perfect blend of features, quality, durability, and value for any serious gamer.
Redragon has designed a superb, highly customizable wired gaming mouse with the M601. The Gaming Mouse is elegantly stylish and comfortable thanks to a contoured smooth ergonomic design. This makes the mouse perfect for long lasting gaming sessions providing maximum comfort and support.
The mouse features a 3200 DPI sensor that offers up to 15G of acceleration, 3600 FPS, and incorporates Teflon feet for ultra-fine control. In addition the mouse offers many Pro Features such as quick adjustable DPI, programmable buttons, different gamer profiles and adjustable weight tuning set.
The Redragon M601 is made of High Quality ABS Material, durably constructed and built to last even with constant intense gaming sessions. This mouse also comes equipped with an anti-skid wheel and red backlights for an epic look. The Redragon M601 has everything you need for gaming, from excellent ergonomics, to a precise sensor and a super-fast game engine.
Customizable controls at your fingertips
- 5 programmable buttons
Easily assign keyboard keystroke or Multimedia or Windows functions to any button with the included Software
- 5 Onboard Memory Profiles
Set and save your unique game profiles in the mouse
8-Piece Weight Tuning Set
The advanced weight tuning system with 8 x 2.4g weights allows you to fine tune and to customize the inertia of the mouse for your individual game setup and overall usage.
- Advanced Optical Sensor with 3200 DPI (800/1600/2400/3200 4 level DPI adjustment) delivering precise tracking.
- 3600 FPS, 15G ACC super-fast game engine
- Durable TEFLON feet pads for smooth movements.
- 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x 8)
High Speed Data Transfer
- 6 foot, 3mm strong braided fibre cable
- Gold plated USB connector
Quality Storage Box
- It's not extra packaging that you have to throw away.
- The storage box allows you to store your mouse away conveniently if necessary.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Give this mouse a shot, you wont be disappointed.
1. The 2 screws holding the mouse together are under the two larger nylon pads the mouse slides on. Carefully pry those off with an xacto knife or similar, and remove the screws. See picture. Then pry with a fingernail on the seam of the mouse near the screws to separate the halves. You have to slide one half of the mouse forward and the other back to completely separate the mouse halves at the point where the USB cord goes in. Be gentle, there are wires holding the two halves together.
2. There are two wire bundles between the top and bottoms halves of the mouse: a three-wire and a four-wire. Disconnect the connector for the three-wire bundle by catching the back of the connector with a fingernail and pulling. See picture of separated connector.
3. Reassemble mouse.
After having had this mouse for some time, I'd like to elaborate on some of the points I made about the mouse.
First, the weight of the mouse. Now that I have gotten used to this mouse, the weight is perfect. Remember, I was coming from a very heavy R.A.T. 7 mouse that made me feel a bit shocked by how light this one is. This mouse feels great and, not that the mouse is the ONLY reason, but I did manage to get from Silver Elite Master to DMG on CS:GO playing with this mouse and will not doubt hit The Global Elite down the road a bit. The mouse is very "grippy" in my hands and this is very important, for instance, when you are zoomed in with a sniper rifle awaiting an enemy coming into your view from around a door or corner. Using more of a claw grip in these instances allows me a ridiculous amount of control over my crosshair movement (in other words, I can accurately move the mouse just a sliver in any given direction). A big part of this is probably due to the quality of the laser mouse in combination with my sensitivity settings (which for CS:GO are: 1.5 sensitivity, 0.80 scoped in sensitivity, Raw Input = on, and my Windows sensitivity is on the middle tick mark with acceleration off).
The buttons have held up superbly. They are still very responsive, especially with their "clicky" feedback. Of special note is the mouse wheel. The rubber "tire" like covering on it works great and the down-click motion is direct and not sloppy. You know how some mouses, when you try to click the middle-mouse button, cause you to slip off the wheel or not be able to click it effortlessly? I haven't ran into that issue yet with this mouse.
Still happy with this purchase and I really cannot find a reason NOT to give it 5 stars. It looks cool, functions great, and has had very little issues.
With that said, I am giving it 4 stars due to a driver issue and computer sleep mode issue. Whenever I put my computer to sleep and then wake it back up, I have to unplug and then re-plug the mouse to get Windows to recognize it. I Googled this issue and nothing that would indicate it being anything else but this mouse. My other mice don't have that issue and neither do my other USB devices.
Also, I downloaded a driver/software for this mouse from the manufacturer's web site (if I recall correctly) and this caused my mouse to randomly click every few minutes. During a match in CS:GO, you could imagine how this could really mess things up (sniping, defusing a bomb, maintaining stealth, having a grenade out). After uninstalling the software, the mouse went back to normal.
GET THIS MOUSE! It really is an amazing value and I'd pay more than I did for it. I got this for about $17 with Prime shipping. I would easily have paid $25-30 knowing what I do now.
This mouse looks great, in my opinion. It has a very aggressive look, and the pairing of a red and black color scheme is a nice touch. The color LEDs appear on the back of the mouse and both sides which add a very coll effect. Additionally, the side thumb buttons and the thumb rest are textured and/or slotted for design and grip. SCORE: 9/10 for appearance.
So far, the mouse is holding up well. There is a non-rubberized coating that is more like a matte finish on the main body of the mouse. This seems to be slip resistant and helps with grip. The buttons are very "clicky" which is great. I play CS:GO a lot, and I had an issue with my R.A.T. 7 where it felt as if some of the buttons were a bit mushy. I immediately noticed the difference with the buttons of this mouse and love the switches that the buttons use. The mouse, overall, feels like it will hold up structurally for some time, and all of the pieces look well-finished and put together. The braided cable tells me they went the extra mile to make sure this mouse delivers. SCORE: 9/10
This is the big category for me. The mouse feels very light, even with the weights inserted into the chassis. It feels light enough that I almost wish it were just a tad bit heavier, but this could merely be just personal preference. One other complain I have is the feel of the thumb rest. It is a piece of textured plastic (which seems like good quality nonetheless). My gripe is that it would be nice to have something a little "grippier" or "rubbery" there to make my thumb feel a little more like part of the mouse. Although, I must say that I enjoy the slotted thumb rest and it seems to help with keeping my hand/thumb cooler.
The buttons feel great and responsive. Not spongy at all. I love the crisp "click" that this mouse has on all of the buttons. There is only one button to change the sensitivity, so it would have been nice to have another one to change it the opposite way. In CS:GO, I like to down my sensitivity depending on what weapon I am using, and it can be tedious to have to click 3 times on one button to cycle the sensitivity back to my original one. The mouse wheel is extra wide which is amazing. The rubber grip on it ensures that you don't slip when using the scroll wheel.
Lastly, this mouse's light weight feeling also gives it a feeling of being "cheap." I do not look at this mouse as being cheap at all, but more like a very good value for what you get. With that said, maybe it is just me and a heavier weighted mouse would make that feeling go away. The low weight, however, makes it every easy to move the mouse a tiny distance on screen. Which leads me to the mouse feet. My R.A.T. 7 felt like it would jump around a bit when I would try to move my crosshair a tiny distance. I think this was a combination of the mouse feet and the wide, wide design of the mouse. This mouse has NO issue with tiny movements and I feel like I can manipulate the mouse very easily and securely. SCORE: 9/10
Cannot beat the value. I paid 17.00 with overnight Prime shipping for a 6-button, braided cable, laser mouse with adjustable sensitivity and awesome button switches. I cannot find a good reason to use my other mice over this one. SCORE: 10/10
Overall Score: 9.25/10
I would highly recommend this to anyone. The price is low enough that you have no reason to have it, even as a backup mouse. Some mice are good for certain things, so if you find that you don't need your ultra-hyped, overrated $75 mouse, give this one a try. I would buy it again and will now look at Redragon's other products (such as their keyboards).
The way this mouse feels, with the extra weight, is amazing. It is not so much that gets tiring, but it makes you feel like you have much better control.
The button layout. The buttons are great for quick response in those situations where reflexes are the matter of virtual life and death.
The look of the mouse is great, and the envy of my friends, and more importantly, of my 13 year old son.
The wire is heavy duty with reinforcement in the areas where my mice normally get shorts. This thing can take some wear and tear.
The only con that I have so far is that the DPI button on mine is not working. (The back image and side lights do not light.) While some consider this a blessing, I do have to say I like my bling. If this was working it would certainly be a 5 star mouse.
Extra: I have to say the customer service of the company is excellent! They contacted me and worked with me to get a replacement, they are amazing!
finally I figured the solution. I was plugging it into USB 2.0 but when I plugged it to a USB 3.0 port on the motherboard the stuttering went away.
I normally connect my keyboard and mouse to USB 2.0 because I want to save the USB 3.0 to more demanding peripherals but this mouse needed USB 3.0 on my machine. I'm just happy that I did not waste my money.
now that the problem is fixed the mouse is worth it.