|Item model number||K558|
|Item Weight||3.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.7 x 8.4 x 1.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||17.68 x 8.39 x 1.46 inches|
Redragon K558 ANALA RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (LED Multiple Color Backlit)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Custom DIY Graphic Recording：Player can design LED backlight graphic via FN+9 and 0. Firstly, player has to press fn+9 or 0, and then player should press fn+home. The keyboard backlight graphic can be reset by players.
- ANTI-GHOSTING 104 KEYS Rainbow mechanical keyboard. N-KEY ROLLOVER: it allows player simultaneously operate multiple keys. The mechanical keyboard is constructed with floating keys, blue switches (OUTEMU switch). It gives player high-grade games experience with fast response. Excellent water and Dust Proof with 104 floating keys. Water-resistant with five drain holes.
- Amazing typing background color: K558 comes with 8 different backlight gaming models. Player can alter different gaming light model via FN+ “1”to“9”to realize it. Lock / unlock function for WINDOWS key to avoid miss clicks / distractions during gaming.
- Redragon mechanical gaming keyboard comes with blue switch and ultra-long working durability, Ergonomic design fits for all gamers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Redragon K558 ANALA RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (LED Multiple Color Backlit)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sain Store||Amazon.com||Sain Store||Sain Store||ChallengerUSA||RightSpot Electronics|
|Item Dimensions||8.39 x 17.68 x 1.46 in||6.6 x 18.9 x 1.4 in||488.19 x 1,712.6 x 157.48 in||6.77 x 17.2 x 1.5 in||8.54 x 17.62 x 1.55 in||8.43 x 18.4 x 1.08 in|
The K558 ANALA mechanical gaming keyboard is over-engineered and built to take a beating with the features including heavy duty aluminum and ABS construction, plate mounted keys, double-shot injection molded keycaps, high-end switches with mechanical ultra-last springs, crisp and bright LED backlighting, and a splash-resistant design.
Player can press “FN” + Win key to realize windows Key disable. Win/Lock function can avoid player wrong operate, which causes halting action. Redragon committed to deliver credible gaming experience to common players.
Multi-functional media keys:
The one-touch control design can enable player quickly access to volume, mute and media playback without any steps.
Custom DIY Mode：
Player can design LED backlight graphic via FN+9 and 0. Firstly, player has to press fn+9 or 0, and then player should press fn+home. The keyboard backlight graphic can be reset by players.
8 themes switchable backlight colors. 2 DIY backlight themes(FN+9/Fn+0)
4 LED brightness levels
104 standard full anti-Ghosting keys
All non-conflict keys ; 12 multimedia keys
WIN keys can be disabled when gaming ; laser engraved chiclet keycaps
Connector: Gold-plated USB
Keyboard Size: 17.68 x 8.39 x 1.46 inches
Keyboard Weight: 2.8 pounds
Multimedia keys: 12
Material: ABS Aluminum alloy
1x Redragon K558 RGB 104-key mechanical gaming keyboard
1x Usser manual
1x Keycap Puller.
Top customer reviews
1. It's cheap
2. Build material is a sturdy plastic and feels like it's gonna last
3.has a small hexagonal pattern at the palm rest
(Could be a con but not one for me)
1. The cord isn't Braided but Is not a big problem
2. The keyboard only has 9 presets so not too much customization
That pretty much my review of this keyboard I would say get this instead of the k555 because it has the same features for a cheaper price
UPDATE: been using it for about 4 months now and the "A" Key doesn't register instantly you have to press it a few times but for a keyboard this cheap not too bad
Most recent customer reviews
Cons: Expect hollow metallic thud noises if you are a hard typer.