4 Year PC Peripheral Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Redragon Gaming Keyboard Mechanical Keyboard K552-R by 87 Key RGB LED Rainbow Backlit Mechanical Computer illuminated Keyboard,Blue Switches for PC Gaming Compact ABS-Metal Design
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GAMING KEYBOARD; 87 Key Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Custom Mechanical Switches (Cherry Blue equivalent) designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness The Mechanical Keyboard Keys offer medium resistance, audible click sound, and crisp, precise tactile feedback for ultimate Gaming performance.
- RGB MECHANICAL KEYBOARD; K552-R Redragon RGB rainbow Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, the RGB Led keyboard comes with Double-shot injection molded keycaps offering crystal clear uniform backlighting and lettering that doesn't scratch off. Featuring rainbow, RGB colors, 5 different lighting modes, 5 backlight brightness levels, breathing speed.
- LED RGB BACKLIT ANTI GHOSTING KEYBOARD; ALL 87 mechanical gaming keyboards keys are conflict free (n-Key Rollover) for ultimate Gaming performance. Featuring 12 Multimedia keys, Non-Slip Ergonomic, splash-proof Designwith adjustable rear feet for the perfect typing angle, High-Speed USB cablewith gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection which will stand up to fast hardcore gaming.
- METAL - ABS CONSTRUCTION; The PC Gaming keyboard is constructed of metal alloy and ABS with plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches that stand up to tough gaming conditions. The Compact 87 key Space-saving Mechanical Keyboard Design, frees up workspace on your desk without sacrificing performance and comfort during your marathon gaming sessions.
- PC GAMING KEYBOARD COMPATIBILTY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Redragon K552-R KUMARA RAINBOW RGBBacklit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Compact 87-keys Space Saving Design, frees up workspace on your desk without sacrificing performance!
Delivering Pro Features in a Compact 87-keys space-saving design at a serious affordable value!
The Redragon K552 KUMARARAINBOW VERSION isn't your average mechanical gaming keyboard. Not only is it over-engineered and built to take a beating, it also has great ergonomics and a space saving design. No matter how long you type or how intense your gaming marathons are, you are always comfortable.
The RAINBOW Color Illuminated Mechanical Gaming Keyboard features a Solid Aircraft-grade Aluminium and ABS construction, plate mounted keys, double-shot injection moulded keycaps, high-end switches with mechanical ultra-last springs, crisp and bright adjustable RGB LED backlighting. High-Speed USB cable with gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection which will stand up to fast hardcore gaming.
One Tough Compact Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Perfect for whatever battle you might face.
Play Brilliantly with the Perfect Keystroke Design
- Ultra-durable keys tested to 50 million keystrokes
- Actuation Force: 50gf +/- 5gf
- Keystroke Travel: 2.0mm +/- 0.3mm
The Redragon K552 Mechanical Keyboard has Plate mounted keys! This high-quality build technique integrates a metal plate between the switches and the PCB. This process makes for a rigid and sturdy keyboard platform that is built to last.
The Custom mechanical switches Outemu (Cherry Blue equivalent) are designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness. The Mechanical Keys offer medium resistance, audible click sound, and crisp, precise tactile feedback for ultimate Gaming performance.
RAINBOW COLOUR BACKLIT
The user can adjust backlight brightness, breathing speed, backlighting direction and other lighting effects (steady on, touch on, gaming on, slide left and right, slide diagonally, snake running, slide from left to right, spill over effects)
Double-shot injection moulded keycaps offer crystal clear uniform backlighting and lettering that doesn't scratch off.
Furthermore, the keyboard features:
- Sturdy Keyboard Base made off Aircraft-grade Aluminium
- Compact space saving design with 87 Full Size keys
- All 87 keys are 100% conflict free, anti-ghosting
- 12 multimedia keys
- WIN key can be disabled for gaming
Non-Slip Ergonomic and Spill-Resistant Design
The Redragon K552 Rainbow Mechanical Gaming keyboard comes with Non-Slip adjustable rear feet for the perfect typing angle and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection.
The Keyboard is built to withstand the average liquid spill.
The Keycaps can be removed in case you need to clean the keyboard after long term use or simply want to switch out the key caps to add a personal touch.
Great for BOTH - OFFICE WORK and GAMING
The keyboard is not only good for gaming. It has been designed to be a superb typing tool for office work as well. You’ll love the feel and keystroke accuracy, which leads to fewer errors and typos.
Space Saving Design
The Compact 87-keys Space-Saving Mechanical Keyboard Design, frees up workspace on your desk without sacrificing performance and comfort during your marathon gaming sessions.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's cheap AF. seriously, $30? that's like 6 pumpkin spice lattes.
It's actually mechanical, not like mechanical feel keyboards, you do actually get that sweet sweet clickity clack!
Backlit! Not only is it mechanical it's actually backlit too! and it's not too bright, just right, easy to see even with the monitor right infront of it.
Raised keys, a simple little touch, but makes the keyboard look that much better.
Now onto the cons:
There aren't that many cons really, at this price point it's bettery tactile wise than literally every keyboard out there, due to the fact it is an actual mechanical keyboard.
But the only real Con that I can find is that it says the switches used are a Cherry Green Equivalent, but they're not. They're a Cherry MX Blue clone if even that, a real cherry MX Green has about 70grams of actuation force, this keyboard has 55grams. I measured using quarters, it took 10 quarters to make the switch depress. But more on these switches, they say that they're Greetech switches, however I can't find the same or similar switches anywhere online! These switches might be a knock off of a knock off.....
but lets be honest, it's a $40 mechanical keyboard. that's actually mechanical. The only thing that would make this better, would be, slightly larger keys, I don't have little child hands. and possibly a wrist rest, but honestly? This keyboard is an incredible value and I would highly recommend it!
This keyboard uses outemu blue switches. These are not Cherry MX Green equivalents as listed, but Cherry MX Blue equivalents. About the switches, they accept standard keycaps make for Cherry MX stems. These are blues, which are great for typists (that don't share a room with anyone else). These are loud switches, as all blues are. Great tactile feedback and great press.
Function - Works great as a MX Blue starter point. All keys work perfectly, and the back lighting is just the right intensity. Each press is satisfying.
Fit - It's a standard tenkeyless size and fit. As with all tenkeyless boards, it has no wrist wrest. If you spend multiple hours at your desk a day, investing in a wrist wrest is a wise decision.
Finish - Aluminum construction, ABS construction, and ABS keycaps (Not PBT). It looks nice, keys feel nice on the fingertips. Gold plated USB is a nice touch. All in All, the finish on the board is well above the 40 dollar price range. RGB lighting would be preferable.
Other Notes: My wife hate it. She games in the same room as me, and uses the Redragon Karura (chicklet style keyboard, also fantastic if you like laptop type keyboards). The noise drives her nuts, and I would definitely not recommend for an office environment.
Once I opened the box I was enlightened by the weight of it. Its not too heavy and it's not too light. Seems like the right amount. The build quality is great at this price point. The plastic seems strong and sturdy. I did a flex test and little to no flexing. I haven't taken it apart but it feels like they have a metal plate inside for structural support and what gives this little guy that extra needed weight.
The plastic for the key caps seem a little thin to me. When typing on the keyboard you can feel the quality of the caps. Slightly thicker keys would make this product perfect for me.
The switches are great! I am no expert at all but from what I have read they compare to Cherry MX Blues. These switches are very loud. I live alone so I don't have to worry about disturbing anyone. This switches are of great quality in my opinion. They feels sturdy and they do not seem cheap.
The led lights are great and it makes this keyboard look sexy. Each key has its own led and they are bright enough for everyday use. I do like how you can adjust the brightness of the light or you can just turn them off. I have noticed the LEDs will not stay at your setting once you turn your computer on. You will need to adjust it every time.
Overall I am happy with my purchase and would recommend this keyboard to anyone looking to save a few dollars.