4 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Redragon K512 Shiva RGB Backlit Membrane Gaming Keyboard with Multimedia Keys, Quiet Mechanical Feeling Keyboard, 6 Extra On-Board Macro Keys, Dedicated Media Control, Detachable Wrist Rest
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
$3.00 extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Number of Keyboard Keys||26|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 【6 Onboard Macro Keys】6 onboard macro keys (G1~G6) are programmable and work on the fly without any additional software. The keys are easy to edit and can perform a variety of different macros.【No CD software included, please download software from http://bit.ly/K512keyboard】
- 【True RGB Backlight】Full dynamic RGB backlighting allows for countless lighting possibilities limited only to your imagination. The keyboard comes with 7 pre-set lighting modes and an additional 6 slots for customizable modes. The board also allows for brightness control which ranges from very bright to completely off if you don’t need the lighting.
- 【26 Anti-ghost Keys & Dedicated Media Controls】Featuring anti-ghosting keys that allow for 26 keys to work simultaneously for fast and accurate game responses the way you intended. The dedicated media controls let you play, pause, and skip multimedia right from the keyboard so your gameplay is smooth and uninterrupted.
- 【Detachable Wrist-Rest】Ergonomically designed with a detachable wrist-rest that connects with magnets allowing for easy setup. The wrist-rest offers additional comfort for longtime use.
- 【Professional Software & Durability】Software is available to set immersive and vivid backlight effects according to your taste and configure multiple macro functions. The keyboard passes 10 million keystrokes tests making sure it is durable for the long run. The double-shot injection molded keycaps ensure that the keys never fade and are very durable.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Dedicated Media Controls
The dedicated media controls let you play, pause, and skip multimedia right from the keyboard so your gameplay is smooth and uninterrupted.
Software is available to set immersive and vivid RGB backlight effects according to your taste and configure multiple macro functions.
It's a professional mechanical feeling gaming keyboard for gaming and office, not the real mechanical keyboard, but it brings great experience.
Redragon K512 SHIVA is the latest membrane keyboard in 2019! It's the highest level among Redragon membrane keyboards so far with software, onboard macro keys, true RGB backlit and detachable wrist rest.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I LOVE this keyboard! It does feel like a bit like a mechanical keyboard in the amount of force required to press the keys and the tactile feedback with the keys popping back up again. But, the keys are also soft or cushy, which people who really enjoy mechanical keyboards may not like. The closest switch I can think of are maybe the Cherry MX Reds. Maybe the silent ones especially? It's not quite as springy or crisp as a Cherry Brown, for sure. You can tell it's a membrane due to the soft actuation, but this is a bonus for me and not a drawback. Maybe one day I will be a pro gamer who wants the clickety clack, but that is not this day.
Sound wise, it's not the quietest keyboard I've ever used, but it is very very close. The sound of typing full speed on this keyboard is similar to quiet rain on a window. It's pleasant rather than distracting to me. With my noise-blocking headset on, I don't hear it at all. No one can hear the keystrokes on Discord. My husband's mechanical keyboard has Cherry Blue switches and everyone on Discord complains about the sound, and the Yama had the equivalent of Cherry Browns and they could hear those, too. No complaints about this keyboard, though.
Some things I wish this keyboard did have: fully conflict-free keys. They're unlikely to ever make a fully conflict free version of this keyboard because if you want that feature, you probably also want mechanical. I'm in the minority. But man, that would make it almost perfect.
And more customizable LEDs would be the only other thing I would ask for. Most of Redragon's products don't have fully customizable LED situations, which doesn't bother me a ton. But the Yama had a light scene that I really liked: when you pressed a key, it would light up a random color. I also like being able to customize only specific keys lighting up, like WASD, the map key, etc. With a fully conflict free keyboard, they could allow that customization and make my day.
Some day I will splurge on a metal-frame keyboard with raised Cherry Red Silent switches, but until then this faux mechanical keyboard is a low cost alternative that I really enjoy.
I ordered this SHIVA to use with my gaming laptop because it looked light but well-built. I wasn't wrong! With or without the detachable wrist rest, the weight and size are great! In fact, so far, the only "con" I have with this keyboard is it could be just a little, tiny bit heavier. I have big fingers/hands and find it easy to move around keyboards when I type, not so with this one. Finger placement and key stroke fit my bigger fingers nicely for typing or gaming. With the holidays here I haven't had much time for any intense gaming but have been able to get in some Cube World and Dauntless with my son and his friends. No complaints with this keyboard when it comes to gaming and I haven't even customized any keys yet or used the macros. The over-all layout of the SHIVA may take some getting used to for some users, the "G" (macros) keys are down the left side of the keyboard but, if you're like me, you have probably used MANY a keyboard. I have at least 5 other "gaming" keyboards around my house that my son and I use and this K512 SHIVA is quickly becoming my favorite go-to board. My son is a die-hard Razer fan and he will actually use this SHIVA when using my laptop!!!
This is a NICE looking board with its lighting and key profile! It looks stunning in a dark room! I just received a message that new software is available on Redragon's website for this board. I can't wait to explore what I can do with the lighting once I update my software!
All in all, this is a great board for whatever your needs may be and at a price point BELOW $40, you really can't go wrong!
Top reviews from other countries
I have returned the keyboard. Guess I’ll be sticking with Razer.