Other Sellers on Amazon
Redragon M901 PERDITION 16400 DPI High-Precision Programmable Laser Gaming Mouse (Black)
|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Package contents: Perdition High-Precision Laser Gaming Mouse, 8-piece weight tuning set, user manual and drivers CD.
- Built for gamers by gamers - up to 16400 DPI (1000/2000/4000/8200/16400 DPI), 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 30G acceleration and an Avago sensor, Omron micro switches.
- 18 programmable buttons, 5 memory profiles each with distinct light color for quick identification, an 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x8), and over 16 million LED color options. (LED may be disabled)
- Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads and contoured body for ultimate gaming control. High-end features including: 18 buttons, power button, pulsing light in 5 color modes, and 12 MMO programmable side buttons.
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP or later operating system. 5 memory modes with 16 million combinations. High-end 6ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector for greatest durability and signal accuracy.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
* 12 button< mechanical side buttons
* 8x2.4 Gram tuning weight
* 16400dpi laser sensor
* 5 color modes
* 1000Hz polling rate
* 30g acceleration
* Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads
* 6 foot braided fibre cable
* Gold plated USB connector
* Product dimensions Length: 118mm Width: 75mm Height: 39mm Product weight: 150g
* System Requirements PC with USB port Windows 8/ Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (32-bit)
*Available in 2 colors:
B00GU8W5AE - Black
B00LSERFA0 - White
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 9:03 Mins|
Shipping was very fast. At first glance the mouse looked quite different than my old mouse. Despite the size/mass it has a very smooth and light feel to it, without feeling flimsy. It feels great in the hand which is one of the most important parts!
The side buttons take some time getting used to, as I imagine they do on any MMO-Gaming Mouse. It took few hours to fully adjust to the new buttons. After the learning curve was over I started to love the buttons. The contour of the buttons made it easy to figure out where my thumb was on the pad. The additional programmable keys on and below the scroll wheel proved to be very helpful in some games.
The LED light and the weight tuning is an added bonus.
The programming is a bit complicated at first, but once I figured it out it was a piece of cake.
Overall, I like this mouse. It works amazingly well for MMO's. I've played few games like Guild Wars 2, League of Legends, TERA, and a few others and this worked perfectly for all of them. Definitely worth the money!
= CONS =
* As others have mentioned, the back column of buttons (7, 8, 9) is awkward to reach.
* There is no left or right tilt function to the scroll wheel. That doesn't bother me, but Scroll Up and Scroll Down aren't programmable, and I wish they were. (I use Combat Mod 1.1 to rebind them in Guild Wars 2.)
* You also can't program the mouse to do an infinite loop, like hold down right-click until you tell it to stop.
* The red index finger button is mainly why I took a chance on the Perdition and not the Logitech G600, but unfortunately, it doesn't function like the G600's G-shift button. It's essentially a second left-click, that's it. EDIT: PLEASE READ COMMENTS BELOW.
* It would be nice if the center row of buttons (2, 5, 8, 11) were slightly higher than the other rows or had raised dots on them for a little extra help in telling where my thumb is located.
* The side buttons feel mushy and are quiet, much like the Logitech G600. The Razer Naga's buttons are wonderfully clicky, but I value the canted button style of the G600 and Redragon Perdition more.
* The scroll wheel light is assigned according to DPI sensitivity rather than profile like the rest of the lights on the mouse, so you may end up with mismatching lights.
* When I tried to download the driver software from Redragon's site (because my CD/DVD drive is broken), Google Chrome warned me it was malware. I used Firefox to download it, and ran scans via MS Security Essentials, Malwarebytes, and Spybot Search and Destroy. The scans all came back clean, so I installed it.Read more ›
I took a chance with a mouse from a brand that I'm unfamiliar with and seems fairly new and I've got to say... I'm not at all disappointed. Very pleased with this mouse. I'm comparing it to a Razer Naga, which I used for a year before buying this mouse.
- The mass can be adjusted easily.
- The texture of the mouse is amazing in my opinion. Easy to grip and it stays clean longer.
- I find it to be ergonomic to a degree that exceeds the Naga. It fits my hand better.
- The contours of the side buttons are incredible and far easier to differentiate, opposed to the Naga.
- Customization of LEDs in the mouse is AMAZING. Any color you want.
- Red and black braided USB cable.
- On immediate glance, it looks of lower quality than a Razer mouse. I've found this not to be the case.
- If packaging is important to you, this mouse does not deliver compared to Razer products.
At half the price of a Razer mouse and at LEAST equal quality, this mouse is an amazing buy. Give it a shot.
The LED color is also programmable and changes when you change the DPI. It also glows.
I found the higher DPI settings to be too fast and sensitive. You simply need to decide which setting works best for you. At least you have the option!
The mouse fits my hand well. The side buttons are small so it will take some time to get accustomed to your thumb. They are canted though, which helps tell the difference. The mouse is not glossy, which helps with slipping. It has a rough texture to it. You can get a firm grip.
The cord is long and high quality, with a rope(shoe lace) like covering. The weight can be adjusted by opening the round door on the under side. There are weights inside that you can remove or add to your comfort. Don't panic when you see the weight case is empty. They are inside the mouse already
Overall, this is a good gaming mouse at a reasonable price. Don't waste your money on more expensive brands. You're only paying for a name.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought the mouse for a year, was using along with a logitech mouse. The sensor is messed up, when I move it from left to right, it will wiggle up and down doing some swirls, same... Read morePublished 19 hours ago by Amazon Customer
This is an awesome mouse. The only thing is that mine does not have a functioning "3" button on the side. I am disappoibted by that. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
I've had this mouse for about 18 months now. And I love it. Haven't had any problems at all with it. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Ryan Hall
I bought this mouse for my brother and he loved it. I love the macro functions where you can set auto click. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Michael Pay
This is an amazing gaming mouse for the price! All the buttons work correctly and the program that you use to program the buttons is very intuitive and easy to use. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Daniel
I bought the Redragon Perdition as it was alot cheaper compared to other similar mice that feature the buttons on the side. Overall I've been very happy with it. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Logan
Works great. Can program for several different uses or users. Each programed file shows as a different color light on the mouse so you know which file is active. Read morePublished 4 days ago by R K