Redragon M901 Wired Gaming Mouse, MMO RGB LED Backlit Computer Mice, 12400 DPI Perdition with 18 Programmable Buttons, Weight Tuning Set for Windows PC Gaming (Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WIRED GAMING MOUSE; built for PC Gamers -Optical Gaming Mouse up to 12400 DPI via software, 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 50G acceleration. The High-Precision Sensor delivers Pinpoint Accuracy while the Micro Switch ensure longevity, greater durability
- LED RGB BACKLIT PROGRAMMABLE GAMING MOUSE; 18 programmable buttons, 5 Memory Profiles each with distinct LED color option for quick identification. Comes with 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x8) and Breathing Effects. (LED Backlight can be disabled)
- ERGONOMIC GAMER MOUSE DESIGN; Ergonomic shape fits naturally in your hand, reduces stress with superior productivity and efficiency. Give an extremely gaming experience during sessions like league of legends, steam, Fortnite, PUGB, Overwatch, Call of Duty
- HIGH-END PC GAMING MOUSE FEATURES; 7 Mouse Buttons PLUS 12 MMO programmable side buttons. Total 19 buttons. Fire button, Pulsing Breathing light color modes. Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads for ultimate gaming control
- PC GAMING MOUSE COMPATIBILTY: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Comes with 6 foot high-speed braided fibre cable and a gold-plated corrosion free USB connector for a reliable connection
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I have had this for about a month and giving it heavy use I have not had any issues with buttons or functionality.
- It feels very sturdy and, oddly for the price, it does not feel cheap. (30 dollars)
- The surface is very course for enhanced grip. You fingers definitely do not move when holding this mouse. (some people like this, some dislike it heavily). From what I have experienced with this brand, the course surface is pretty standard as a buddy at work as a 13 dollar mouse of theirs with the same grip.
- It is a small mouse and I have big hands. This causes some comfort issues for me.
- DPI controls are on the top for quick changing during games or out of boredom :). I have yet to accidentally click them which can be a worry for some (they are inset so they are under a groove.)
- The side buttons (the number buttons) are not the best, but that is standard for these type of mouse's.
This is also a PLUS for the mouse is the way they placed the numbers on the side. They are angled so at each other so you can really tell what you are hitting to help avoid accidental presses and improve accuracy/speed of the right button.
- I feel it was a good value for the price. It does exactly what it claims to do and does not feel cheap at all. I have yet to have any problems with it and will update if there are.
Why 4 stars and not 5?:
- Well this is about the comfort and placement.
Not very comfortable to me so I can't give it a 5, but it goes up by its quality, price/value to a 4.
The software is easy to use, and allows for tons of customization. I really like the fact that you can have custom colors for the LEDs as well.
( - ) I would have given this a 5 star, but after only a little over a month of use the mouse wheel started making this weird grinding noise, I'm not rough with my peripherals, so it must be a defective unit, as I did a Google search and haven't found any cases similar to mine, as it's pretty specific.
It only grinds for a part of the rotation, and then goes back to moving smooth, and only when I'm scrolling down.
This started happening just as the return window ended, which is unfortunate.
Otherwise it's a great mouse for the money, just be sure to scrutinize it when you get yours.
Edit: Revising to 4 stars. The seller offered me a replacement product which I just received yesterday. It works brilliantly!
The reason I'm revising my score to a 4 and not a 5 is this: This is a great high functioning and versatile product that potentially rivals other gaming mice that are of a higher cost (I say potentially because I have no personal experience with the "higher end" products at the time of this review).
However, for that reason I imagine more cost effective parts are required to hit the price point, which I imagine is why I had the mouse wheel fail on me in less than 1 month. The product does have an 18 month warranty, and I can still easily recommend this to anyone who needs a mouse that is looking for a gaming mouse.
Top international reviews
had to buy it as a replacement for a gifted one
Very soon I developed a pain in my right index finger which I used for clicking the left button - it is not very ergonomic - at least for me.
It worked well for quite a while but the mouse has not lasted even a year. Now, it is double clicking instead of single clicking and everything is going awry. I thought it pointless to pay so much for a mouse that does not even last a year of moderate use (and I am generally careful in handling gadgets) - absolutely no rough use.
I have now opted for a basic mouse which will also last me year at a small fraction of this one's price
No idea how to get the warranty operative either - the suggested links deny that the product is theirs!
What can i say I was looking for something to compete with Razor mouses and well this is the chosen one, contemplating buying one of their keyboards too.
Mouse has grip meaning if your hand is sweaty it wont be an issue and has a spot for each finger to feel comfy excluding the pinky kinda just hangs there while your thumb is on the numpad :)
16400 DPI is what my mouse setting is at and I'm quite used to it by now :D just has a ton of recoil in fps games haha.
Manufacturer got in contact with me and gave me a full refund without asking for the product back. 5/5 customer service, great company. To be fair, I had to buy another mouse and cannot use this one, but if you do not plan on using the '5' side button, it might be a good mouse for you.
ORIGINAL REVIEW: 1/5
The '5' key is the key that is in the middle of most people's thumb. It takes serious effort to press that key because it is in the middle of 8 other keys that are all indented. The natural press is at the top of the '5' key which is indented inside. After 12h of gaming, my right thumb is in serious strain after the effort of hitting that key all day. This never happened to me before with a Razer Naga mouse. Red Dragon needs to redesign the indentation of the keys or space them out a bit to make it more ergonomic. I cannot recommend this mouse in this state.
I downloaded the driver off their website and tried programming the buttons and the changes don’t save and the software is very complicated to download. The computer doesn’t recognize the mouse when it’s plugged in. The key bindings always revert to default after I’ve tried to customize them. Bottom line, terrible for fortnite and terrible for gaming. However the DPI is great and the look is cool. But in regards to how it’s advertised...I’d say just spend the extra $30 and get the Logitech G502.