Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $6.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Redragon S101 Wired RGB Backlit Gaming Keyboard and Mouse, Gaming Mouse Pad, Gaming Headset Combo All in 1 PC Gamer Bundle for Windows PC – (Black)
|List Price:||$49.99 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.00 (20%)|
|Color||Black Gaming Mouse and Keyboard Headset Mousepad Set|
|Operating System||Limited Mac OS keyboard support., Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Limited Mac OS keyboard support, Windows 10 See more|
|Number of Keys||104|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RGB Backlit Gaming Keyboard: with Wrist Support, 7 different RGB Lighting modes & effects, 4 backlight brightness levels, adjustable breathing speed, Ergonomic designed keyboard with 114 quiet keys, 25 keys without conflict, 10 Dedicated Multimedia keys plus 12 additional FN+ Multimedia keys, WIN key can be disabled for gaming. Non-slip, splash-proof, adjustable keyboard feet for the perfect tip angle, Wired 6ft high-speed USB cable
- Red Backlit Gaming Mouse; Ergonomic Redragon Gaming Mouse 3200 DPI (user adjustable), 3600 FPS, 30G ACC super-fast game engine, 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x 8), long-lasting smooth Teflon pads. 6 buttons, 5 user programmable Buttons through Software. 6 ft high-speed USB cable with 3mm diameter high-strength braided fiber cable
- Large Gaming Mouse Pad: Redragon Gaming Mouse Mat Waterproof, Silk-processed cloth surface ensures smooth, ultra-precise mouse movements. Underside is made of anti-slip natural processed foam rubber offering great flexibility, adjusting to different surfaces. Stitched Edges prevent damage and curling
- Lightweight Redragon Gaming Headset with Microphone: Stereo headset with 103dB sensitivity and 40mm directional drivers delivering extreme audio precision. Ultimate comfort for prolonged gaming sessions through Noise Reducing Closed Ear Cups using Soft Comfortable Signature Memory Foam with highly adjustable headband for perfect fit. 6 ft durable high-quality cable with 3.5mm plug incl. 3.5mm Y-adapter. Works also with PC, Laptop, Tablet, PS4, Xbox One
- PC Gaming Keyboard and Gaming Mouse Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Package Contents: Redragon S101 Gaming Keyboard, M601 Gaming Mouse, Gaming Mouse Pad, H101 Gaming Headset and user manual
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Keyboard Key Number||114 keys||114 keys||104 keys||104 keys||114 keys|
|Backlight (Backlight Mode)||RGB (5)||RGB (6)||RGB (5)||RGB (5)||RGB (5)|
|Multi-media Key||12 +10 (Independent)||12 +10 (Independent)||12||12||12 +10 (Independent)|
|Number of Mouse Buttons (Programmable)||6 (5)||8 (7)||6 (5)||6 (5)||6 (5)|
|Mouse Backlight||Red||RGB||Red, Blue, Green and Purple||Red, Blue, Green and Purple||Red|
|Weight Tuning for Mouse||8 x 2.4g weights||X||X||X||8 x 2.4g weights|
|Mouse Scanning Speed / Frequency||65ips /3600fps||30ips /4000fps||48ips /4000fps||48ips /4000fps||65ips /3600fps|
|Software for Mouse||✓||✓||X||X||✓|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The keyboard has comfortably raised buttons and good feel. It is a little bulky but I don't mide that. I don't like the functions of the backlights though. Every time I restart, it goes back to flashing like crazy and I have to manually hit the buttons to make it slow back down to my intended function.
The mouse and pad are great. I just wish the mouse had four side buttons instead of two but I like the feel of it and how it handles.
Overall, can't forgive the broken mic and seizure inducing strobe lighting on the keyboard. Reason for the four stars.
The head set works really well with good sound quality and I like the fact I can use it on my cell phone as well.
I have not tried out the microphone as of yet, so can't give any info as yet.
NOW, we come to the mouse. In order to get all the programing for the mouse after searching the web I finally contacted the company about the software and they gave me a link to download it.
Here is why I gave it ONE STAR! After downloading it, they said to use WIN.RAR to open it. Ok fine, but the kicker is that in order to open it with WIN.RAR you have to purchase it for $22.00. NOT! It should not cost me to get the software. I did notice that if you purchase the REDRAGRON CENTROPHORUS MOUSE separate you get the software for free.
So, I guess I have a mouse that is useless!
Will get in touch with AMAZON and see if I can return for a refund!
They probably will not, but it is worth a try!
By Steve on July 16, 2018
I'm a casual gamer and didn't really want to spend a lot for a setup. Originally, I was looking at keyboards alone for about $100 but then I decided to see if I could find a combo for cheap but well rated. I found this set and jumped at the chance. It was quite a bit cheaper than I had expected to pay but it also included a headset. Initial impressions were very positive. Product was packaged in a great box with each part individually segmented. No issues with damage, very nice product packaging, definitely not a fly by night company with made in china generic box packaging.
So my comments are related to the cost that I paid. I'm not going to expect the world of what I got b/c I know I didn't pay much at all. Keyboard is pretty nice feel. It of course is not mechanical with the clicking but though I would like that I was not willing to spend for it. Graphics are pretty classy and go with the red dragon I have for the MSI gaming monitor. The one major miss is there is no software for the keyboard and whatever customizations you set are lost the minute you reboot. LIke if you want a red keyboard all the time, you have to set it every time you start your computer, your laptop up.
Mouse is similarly good. Default resolution is much higher than my normal office mouse so I had to adjust so that I could move the mouse at a speed I was used to. The headphones also look pretty understated but the sound quality is definitely meh. Again, I'm fine with everything. I have a gamer setup for when I occassionally want to play games. It is not bad with the branding and graphics whereas there were many keyboards/mice that looked cheap or had horrid fonts/graphics. Can't speak to reliability and performance but will add that after a few months of gaming.
I like that it's not a slimline keyboard with those little pressure switches, not entirely sure about the internals but its got keys like a regular keyboard. The keys are a little louder than those super slim keyboards, but much quieter than regular ones. The lighting effects are really cool.
I bought the higher end mouse prior to buying this package and i love that one. I haven't used the one that came with the set, but im sure it will be awesome.
Not as good as my Beats wireless studios but it will get the job done.
HUGE! love it, buying another one. big enough for my mouse, iphone, and a drink. be careful, i know.
Top reviews from other countries
The keyboard and mouse are great, just as pictured and have great response. The mouse has the button to turn up the pointer speed as well as the page forward and back buttons. The keyboard is comfortable and the lights are a cool feature. As for the headphone, which is really the only thing I wanted from the start are terrible. Cheap build quality, not very comfortable, the mic is average and the sound it produces is sub par.
You get great products for what you pay for but if your looking for a decent headset, look elsewhere
I love the lit up keyboard as it's hard to see keys when playing in the dark, I use RED for colour.
The rubber on the bottom of the mousepad really grips my desktop. I didn't even remember reading that the keyboard is spill resistant (awesome bonus, I keep my drinks on the floor outside my desk legs so I don't kick it over as I did twice in the past). The mouse pad is holding up in perfect shape, with no edge fraying. I scrub the top surface once a month and still looks brand new!
I only started using the headset a few months ago (due to COVID-19). This way I can listen to music at volume 10-12 out of 100 instead of at 6 out of 100 with pc speakers while playing ETS2, ATS & rF. The head & ear pads are nice and soft, good sound quality & blocking out pc fans & other sounds. I don't use the boom mic as I do my pc gaming from 12am-4am and others in the house prefer to sleep. The long chord is great reaching from my pc tower to my sitting tilted back at 110 degrees in my GT Racing gaming chair with OMP 4 cam racing harness.
I use the mouse in 2,400 dpi with all 8 weights installed, compared to my Wireless HP mouse at 2,000 dpi which also feels a lot lighter without weights.
I'm left handed, I don't use the 2 side keys on the mouse (as I never had any in the past) as I have a tendency of placing my pointing finger on the left mouse button. I use my left hands middle finger & thumb to grip and move the mouse around with - I sometimes end up pushing in one of the 2 side buttons & when surfing nothing happens. So, I release my grip and voila...solved!
Only 1 Tiny Complaint...
- the red led on the mouse, I read somewhere on the internet that there is only 1 LED inside? (angled light part by the 2 buttons never lit up since using it).
But...I LOVE IT!!!
Keyboard is made of cheap material and RGB on it is just CHEAP. It is not at all comfortable for Gaming. And it's look 1) is just disgusting. Ps:- Just don't go for picture.
2) Headphone is also made up of some cheap material and it has no bass also sound quality is very poor also it is very uncomfortable for a long time.
3) Mouse is somewhat good but not very comfortable for gaming also It has only one light no RGB.
The only thing which was good was mouse pad.
And at last, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO RETURN THIS PRODUCT they will ship you with a replacement . WHO WANT THAT ??
OVERALL THIS IS A WASTE OF MONEY.... DOn'T BUY..
~keyboard is virtually silent when typing, very lightweight, small enough to fit on my compact corner desk (which was a pleasant surprise as most gaming boards are too wide), yet not too small to be comfortable!
~the mouse is great, easy to program buttons, fits nicely in my hand, the gritty powder-ish finish (like very fine sandpaper?) is fantastic for gaming - zero sweaty slippage even in full-on battle ;-) the weights were perfect out of the box, and the design is incredibly sharp to look at..
~the mousepad was surprising too - very smooth, thick enough to be substantial, no slippage at all, and really great looking.