Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 1, 2017
every other sneaker I've tried wearing for years seems over-engineered, too snug here, support where I don't want it there, whatever. I've settled in with these now, I know I can just buy 10.5 size of these, don't even need to try them in a store anymore, and they'll be great. I walk 4-6 miles a day most days.

I used to just keep an eye on the nearby Reebok Outlet store, and when they'd have a big sale I'd jump on them and buy a few pair, Reebok seems to be closing up their outlets so now I'll just keep an eye on them at Amazon.

Note, a few things seem to go by the "Classic" monicker, "Classic" with something else in the name, I know to get these specific ones, with the nubs on the sole.
on October 3, 2016
The most comfortable shoe ever. I'm glad I found them for cheap on amazon. I still wear them to this day and I've had them for over 3 years now. They're definitely one of those shoes that you'd wear until they're falling apart. Sometimes it's hard for me to shoe shop because (1) I sometimes fit in a size 12 and other times in a size 13 and (2) I have wide flat feet, so these shoes fit both of those criterias and felt great once broken in. If I could, I'd wear a new pair everyday. If you don't have a pair and you're reading this review, then you need to order you a pair.
on April 20, 2017
I normally get a different pair, but the ones I like are sold out. These are the same except for the white bottom.

They fil well, and are fairly comfortable so far. Time will tell about the comfort and quality.

That said, at this point I would buy them again.
on July 9, 2017
These Reebok classics lived up to my very lofty expectations of them all facets. The fit, style, durability, & comfort have always been top-notch, making them my favorite shoe of all time, & this pair ordered from Amazon is no exception. At ~$45 USD they were reasonably priced, especially for a shoe that lasts at least 2 years (w/ near exeruday wear) & retains that "new shoe" look for MUCH longer than any of my other shoes, including those that are much more expensive. Also LOVE that they include both Black & white laces in the box, & as always shipping was very prompt.
on May 24, 2017
Very comfortable sneaker. Was pleased to find Reebok still makes this shoe. Still have my first pair I purchased 20 years ago. Couple of years ago I purchased a pair of New Balance....too heavy and not as comfortable as my old Reeboks for walking.
on September 25, 2012
I work in a warehouse and am on my feet walking on concrete for 10 hours a day. Needless to say, at the end of the day my legs and feet are worn out.

I started the job in November 2011 wearing a pair of these that I had bought in 2005. After ten months and approximately 2000 miles of wear, the soles finally started peeling off the old shoes. After going through painful days trying other sneakers, I decided to search for another pair of these. They were at a great price, they fit just the same and I'm very happy with them. I have wider feet (due to having an extra metatarsus bone in each foot) and find these fit well.

Overall, these shoes have endured torture testing at work and I'm very satisfied with them.
on February 27, 2016
I've been wearing Reebok Classic sneakers for ~10 years now. When one pair wears out, I replace with another of the same. They fit me well for casual use. I wouldn't go hiking or play sports in them, but I can walk in them for several miles and feel fine. They have a classic look, and their price continues to hold steady at ~$40. I am very pleased with Reebok for continuing to make this classic sneaker with little to no changes. My last pair wore out surprisingly quickly in the heel interior, but that's been my only real complaint I've had with any pair of these shoes.

If you're particular, be aware that there are multiple slightly different "Reebok Classic" sneakers. For my purposes, they're all about the same.
on November 16, 2017
Husband wanted the original shoe. Said they are just as comfortable now than they were then. Didn't realize they were back in style until I was in the mall and they were on display in the front entrance of the shoe store. Came when promised.
on August 22, 2017
Even better than I expected. I always loved my brothers reeboks, when I was a teen, and finally have my own pair. I will be getting several other colors, as well. You can't beat the price for such a stylish, and comfortable shoe.
on May 23, 2017
comfortable and affordable, great for work or play

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.