Reebok Men's ATV19 Trail Running Shoe,Black/Rivet Grey/Pure Silver,11 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Multi-layer mesh
- 19 large all-terrain lugs
- Full-length IMEVA foam midsole
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
A uniquely lugged outsole shoe for traction and a tri-phased weld for solid stability, the ATV19 Trail is like an all terrain vehicle for ultra active feet
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 13.4 x 9.7 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B00AU0M2JM
- Item model number: ATV19-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 19, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Yes it is
Fit as expect? Yes it is
Made in USA ?
No it is made in china
What did you use it for ?
Running on treadmill only
Period of use ?
Are you satisfied with it ?
Yes in the beginning , but after one month of use on my treadmill some cracks appeared at the bottom ( see the images )
Do you recommend it ?
For treadmill use NO , for other uses I can't recommend it because I only used it for treadmill
may be this shoe is not designed to use on treadmill , but at least those cracks should not show as fast as what happened with me
I've had the Reebok ATV19 for 9 months already and I'm just as satisfied as when I'd first tired them on. Functionality and fit are precise. I'm so happy with them that I've purchased a black pair with white tread. I haven't used them yet, and I'm hoping they will be as durable as my first ones.