|Fits as expected||
Reebok ATV19 Sonic Rush Running
|Price:||$44.99 - $69.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- 70% Mesh, 30% Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Running shoe featuring synthetic upper with Reebok logo and outsole with ATV19 outsole technology
- Lace-up closure
- Synthetic padded insole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
An allterrain vehicle for the feet. 19 circular ATV pods provide traction, protection, and cushioning in any environment, in any direction, on any terrain.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01FXEHWCG
- Item model number: ATV19 Sonic Rush - K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 17, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I bought it a number higher than her feet size and even when big, she could comfortably run with them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Didn't hold up very well. My 8 year old blew out the stitching in 2 months.Published 3 months ago by Crystal
These shoes are the best. We have been ordering them for more than 2 years now.Published 4 months ago by Pratibha Samantroy
Good pair of sneakers. But I like to know where I can buy extra shoe lace our puppy chewed part of the shoe lace.Published 6 months ago by jennifer