|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$36.99 - $155.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Retro-inspired fashion sneaker with leather and nylon upper featuring logo at side, heel, and tongue
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Padded sockliner
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Running shoe silhouette with suede overlays, rip stop underlays add interest to this classic style
Roll with style in this classic Reebok sneaker. Suede accents add a high-class touch, while a sculpted EVA midsole and a padded foam sockliner ensure ultimate comfort. The high-abrasion outsole provides traction and durability--so you don't have to slow it down.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 629 x 635 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B000APACVW
- Item model number: CL NYLON-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 23, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Then, on a visit to sports retailer Academy, I ran into these. Since I'd had them when I was a kid and they were about $25 I decided to buy a pair. It was love at first walk. They are comfortable, breathe pretty well and you can even stick them on the washing machine when they get too grungy. Since they're mostly made out of nylon, they dry pretty quick. I've owned the black/white, black/black and grey/white models and all are great.
When they wore out I bought a new pair and kept doing it through the years. Eventually the price went up to $29 and then, to my dismay, I could no longer find them at Academy. I asked the dude working there and he said they were discontinued.
Don't know if that's true, but I found them on Amazon and I've been buying them ever since. Often several pairs at a time to have a couple of pairs on stand-by in case they do stop making them. The price has slowly climbed from $29 to $35 and now to around $40, so it's no longer a steal, though compared with most $100+ shoes, still a bargain.
The only bad thing for me is that sometimes it looks too chunky, but that's just personal, there is nothing wrong with the shoe itself. Would recommend it.
I used to just keep an eye on the nearby Reebok Outlet store, and when they'd have a big sale I'd jump on them and buy a few pair, Reebok seems to be closing up their outlets so now I'll just keep an eye on them at Amazon.
Note, a few things seem to go by the "Classic" monicker, "Classic" with something else in the name, I know to get these specific ones, with the nubs on the sole.
They fil well, and are fairly comfortable so far. Time will tell about the comfort and quality.
That said, at this point I would buy them again.