|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$30.98 - $95.94 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Retro-inspired fashion sneaker with leather and nylon upper featuring logo at side, heel, and tongue
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Padded sockliner
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Running shoe silhouette with suede overlays, rip stop underlays add interest to this classic style
Roll with style in this classic Reebok sneaker. Suede accents add a high-class touch, while a sculpted EVA midsole and a padded foam sockliner ensure ultimate comfort. The high-abrasion outsole provides traction and durability--so you don't have to slow it down.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 13.5 x 8.5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000APACVW
- Item model number: CL NYLON-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 23, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I used to just keep an eye on the nearby Reebok Outlet store, and when they'd have a big sale I'd jump on them and buy a few pair, Reebok seems to be closing up their outlets so now I'll just keep an eye on them at Amazon.
Note, a few things seem to go by the "Classic" monicker, "Classic" with something else in the name, I know to get these specific ones, with the nubs on the sole.
They fil well, and are fairly comfortable so far. Time will tell about the comfort and quality.
That said, at this point I would buy them again.
I started the job in November 2011 wearing a pair of these that I had bought in 2005. After ten months and approximately 2000 miles of wear, the soles finally started peeling off the old shoes. After going through painful days trying other sneakers, I decided to search for another pair of these. They were at a great price, they fit just the same and I'm very happy with them. I have wider feet (due to having an extra metatarsus bone in each foot) and find these fit well.
Overall, these shoes have endured torture testing at work and I'm very satisfied with them.
If you're particular, be aware that there are multiple slightly different "Reebok Classic" sneakers. For my purposes, they're all about the same.