Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 47 reviews
on April 5, 2016
I purchased these shoes for my husband. He wears a size six shoe and is often has to wear a children's shoe in order to a shoe to fit properly. Reebok's Club Fashion Sneaker has always been one of his favorite walking shoes. We have purchased this particular brand numerous times in the past,but the most recent pair did not seem to be constructed the same way. The bridge area just below the shoe laces is quite hard and does not bend easily; and despite his daily usage, they have continued to cause him pain on the top of his feet. I hope this is just a fluke in this particular pair and not a change in the way the shoe is being made, or we may not be buying another pair. Overall it's been a very good shoe, but we are quite disappointed with our latest purchase.
on August 4, 2016
These shoes are the best!! I bought them for my 9 year old son and this is his second pair. He goes to Catholic school so wears them on gym days. I really like the way that the toe of the shoe's are "protected" by the rubber of the sole. Before we bought these the toe's of his shoe's would look terrible in a very short time. He also has the same pair in black that he wears 4 days a week and still look great.
on April 22, 2017
very good
on March 3, 2015
My son initially said these were too narrow but being leather they molded to fit his feet. To an adult eye, they look nice (no bells and whistles, dressy enough to wear with pants to all but the fanciest occasions). He wears them all day, every day. They have held up well, but this particular son isn't very hard on shoes. It seems like the Reebok fit has gotten more narrow recently (at least for adult shoes) so probably best to find these in person to try on rather than take the chance on line.
on June 16, 2017
It was a little expensive, but the quality appears good
on March 19, 2016
perfect
on May 5, 2013
It's a basic shoe for my son during elementary school. I've stocked up on different brands, different sizes and colors when prices drop. I'm lucky if he gets 3 months out of Sketchers and New Balance brands before they fall apart. These Reeboks aren't as stylish, but they seem to be lasting a little bit longer and cost only a little bit more. I've had to replace the laces once already, but the shoe itself hasn't yet come apart at the seams. My son says they're light and comfortable.
on February 1, 2013
Just what I wanted. Even though the size is a bit too big I dont have a problem because I know eventually they would fit my son perfectly. I would definitely recommend this shoe.
on September 12, 2016
These shoes are a little too tight to wear for very long. Nice quality shoe.
on February 7, 2017
Shoelaces are way too long

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.