We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- CMEVA for better cushion and an anatomical heal and footbed for a secure fit
- Polyurethane NanoShell for an extra defense against midsole abrasion and support for the foot during heavy lifts
- RopePro carbon rubber to withstand demanding CrossFit maneuvers
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Polyurethane NanoShell for an extra defense against midsole abrasion and support. DuPont Kevlar infused mesh upper for airflow and extreme durability.
Raised outsole lug patterns for better surface area contact and improved traction.
RopePro carbon rubber to withstand demanding CrossFit maneuvers.
3MM toe to heel drop platform for improved stability during any WOD.
Introducing our lightest, strongest, most innovative Nano yet.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00RW22MMI
- Item model number: R CROSSFIT NANO 5.0-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: