We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- Leather walking sneaker featuring lace-up closure, embossed logo stripes, and mesh tongue and collar
- Low-cut design for added mobility
- DMX Max technology transfers air with your step for cushioning
- Removable EVA sockliner for cushioning that accommodate orthotics
- Forefoot grooves for flexibility and a beveled heel for enhanced walking motion
Customers who bought this item also bought
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12.5 x 9.1 x 4.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 pounds
- ASIN: B00DORZU3S
- Item model number: DMX Max Select RS-W
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 24, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I will still purchase DMX and trust the Rebox company, but beware if you are buying this shoe for the cushion.