|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Rubber sole
- Walking shoe in leather and mesh with beveled heel construction to enhance your walking stride
- Flex grooves at the forefoot for added flexibility
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take every stride in comfort with the Daily Cushion 3.0 RS.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00TPV2S0K
- Item model number: Daily Cushion 3.0 RS-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't think you'll be able to get these and add any inserts of your own to help with things like bad arches, I tried an insert and could not get the shoes on they were so tight!
I'll try to get them loosened up a bit and see how they feel afterwards, will update ASAP.
Update: After wearing them they are a bit looser, but still a tad tight in the toes area, upping the review to 3 stars, hopefully they loosen up more, if so I can see them being good shoes for the money.
These Reeboks are good general-use sneakers and the price is right!