|Price:||$39.99 - $72.21|
|Fits as expected||
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.5"
- Platform measures approximately 0.5"
- Colorful sneaker featuring logo overlay at quarterpanel and tricolor midsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This sneaker from Reebok features a retro running shoe design and bold color pops.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00CTJXD68
- Item model number: GL 2620-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 12, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: