Reebok Men's HexRide Effect Cross Trainer,Black/Shark/Silver,6.5 M
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 9.4 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- ASIN: B0018E8MES
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 30, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Thats probably the only reason I opted for Black. You will find these comfortable after the initial wear-in (allow for atleast a week).
I am glad to have made this purchase. It has good grip even on wet surface.
Its been quite some time that I have been using these trainers and I love them. For some reason I cannot change the rating to 5 stars.