Reebok Men's All Terrain Super Or Running Shoe, Solar Green/Collegiate Navy/White/Solar Yellow, 7 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
- All-terrain running show featuring speed-lacing system and Cordura Skin full upper application for durability and protection
- H2O Drain technology for water release through the sidewall
- Midfoot teeth for traction and protection on ropes
- Underfoot Rock Guard for protection against sharp/hard objects
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Overcome any obstacle in the All Terrain Super OR
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 11.8 x 7.9 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.35 pounds
- ASIN: B010W4RKTC
- Item model number: All Terrain Super Or-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 10, 2016
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The shoes are very easy to clean, since the mud just wash right off. After cleaning them from my first race, they look like new.
Would have given it 5 stars, but I'm not a big fan of the speed lace system, as sometimes they seem to get stuck when sand gets in.
I wear 8.5 in all athletic shoes. My Brooks Ghost 8.5 fit great. These shoes did work great on my races, Grip well and are very light.
I didn't notice the extra space in the toe area, even climbing walls. But I have not done any obstacles that require using just my toes, such as mountain climbing wall. Another thing is getting my foot into the shoe, as the laces only loosen to a certain length. Water drained very well.