|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$99.81 - $129.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic Leather
- Synthetic sole
- When you're going round for round, you need shoes that support and move fast. You're covered with the Reebok Boxing Boot.
- Synthetic leather upper
- High-cut design
- Foam midsole
- Ankle strap
Customers who bought this item also bought
Go round for round in our Reebok boxing boots. The synthetic leather upper is smooth and comfortable, and a foam midsole absorbs shock. The high-cut design and ankle strap keep the fit locked in and supportive. A full rubber outsole provides durability.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B073QWG92Q
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 5, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Here are some details I noticed.
Pros: very light on the feet, soft/well padded, wraps the feet and ankles very nicely, snug fit, flexible, breaths well, airs out nicely after training, great grip, sole is thin and flexible, the thin sole gives a great feeling of connection to the ground, even though the sole is thin.. it does a great job of absorbing shock, great ankle support, ankle strap provides good additional support, if u don't want to spend the time to tie the laces... just using the strap is good enough for a good fit, high tops provide mobility in crucial areas for ankle movement, extra long laces provide enough length to wrap it around the ankle before tying if needed, logo is flexible and mostlikely will not crack and break off.
Cons: sole is glued on, nunbuk around toe is glued on, logo is glued on (everything else is stitched on securely, glue residue is visible around the areas where it was applied, the sole's grip does not come up to wrap around toe... (makes it easy to snag the toe grip on floor and increases chances of it becoming damaged), nunbuck around toe reaches all the way down to the sole (making it easy to shred and damage), the white version gets stained easily by the sweat from the feet.