|Fits as expected||
Reebok Men's Buckets VII Basketball Shoe
|Price:||$75.00 - $85.00|
- Rubber sole
- Drive the lane in timeless style with the Buckets VII
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Hit the court in style with this performance basketball shoe from Reebok. The Buckets VII features a layered leather upper with a lace up front for a perfect fit. A mid collar cushions the ankle, while the rubber sole ensures traction for quick turnarounds and game-changing plays.
Hit the court in style with this performance basketball shoe from Reebok. The Buckets VII features a layered leather upper with a lace up front for a perfect fit. A mid collar cushions the ankle, while the rubber sole ensures traction for quick turnarounds and game-changing plays.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B006TQO1VS
- Item model number: Buckets VII-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Before I purchased these shoes I was wearing your typical tennis shoe and I read on a forum that a good basketball shoe would offer the correct support for the insanity program. So I bought these shoes and I have to say; They HELP...ALOT! If you are working out to Insanity give them a try. Make sure to get a good fit as that's important. Otherwise your feet may still hurt.
By the way...they work great for basketball as well. They are a bit heavy like the typical basketball shoe but not overly so.
The materials and the construction see very good. Especially for the price.
This mid-high sneaker maintains the same profile and clean look of the prior Buckets sneaker.
It is getting SO hard to find a clean design, all white, mid-high sneaker for walk around use.
Same DMX Ride sole of the former sneaker and the fit is consistent with that sneaker.
1) the shoe liner is glued into the footbed making it really difficult to remove if your use orthodics ! Basically need to destroy the liner while struggling to get it out and then scratch out the clumps left behind, and
2) They moved the tongue retainer (the cloth piece which the shoe laces go through about midway up the tongue) higher on the tongue which is a little annoying depending on how you like to lace your sneakers.
For the price, can't really go wrong.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the only shoe my husband is very comfortable in but they are very difficult to find.Published 20 months ago by Sherry F.
If you normally wear a 9.5 E this will fit you. I have a wide foot and a high instep and "The shoe fit" so I'm wearing it.Published 22 months ago by Muzungu