|Fits as expected||
$40.99 - $139.90
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Leather upper
- Low-cut design
- Die-cut EVA midsole
- Molded foam sockliner
- High-abrasion rubber outsole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Grab this Reebok franchise five runner and you'll get comfort and a sophisticated style. The gum-rubber outsole grips the court or the ground and is always a fan favorite. Plus, the lightweight and cushioned midsole adds shock absorption.
A comfortable classic, this casual shoe from Reebok features running shoe styling with a soft garment leather upper and a cushioned EVA midsole. Durable traction outsoles deliver long-lasting wear.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 8.7 x 0.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: Vietnam
- ASIN: B000EP86UW
- Item model number: CL LTHR-M_K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 7, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
(I had bought several pairs of the old version some years ago, and I've only recently worn out my last old pair). Again, I just LOVE this style of shoe: I can work out in them, wear them for casual use, extended walking, and they're unobtrusive enough to even be worn with a dress outfit. With thanks to the past reviewers who detailed all what's wrong with the re-design of this shoe, I had all the information I needed to try a simple solution for the new pair that I ordered: buy one size larger than you usually do, and put in the orthotic, full heel-to-toe insole of your choice.
And this has worked perfectly for me! Not wanting to spend a whole lot of extra money, I found the Dr. Scholl's Work Insoles work just fine to restore the Reebok Classic Leather to its old level of comfort and support. My foot's a size 13, so I don't have to trim the insole at all, and it fits perfectly into the size 14 Reebok that I bought to make room for it).
I'm on my feet on concrete floors 10-12 hours a day and so far, so good. So, this shoe is back to being a Four-Star for me. (One star removed for Reebok making the cost-cutting changes in the first place)!