Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on May 6, 2011
I have purchased a new pair of mens reebok classic tennis shoes for over ten years now and always have enjoyed the quality of the tennis shoe. This is the first year I have purchased a new pair of mens reebok classic tennis shoes and been disappointed . The upper are no longer 100% leather although they are listed on Amazons description as all leather. The uppers are now a balance of leather and man made materials. This is not the same as 100% leather . The new leather/man made uppers feel cheaper and less flexible - I bought Reeboks before for their 100% leather uppers . May seem a minor point but the quality of the shoe laces is not as good as past Reebok shoes either. They feel cheaper and lighter in weight and seem to come untied very quickly. I assure you that I do know how to tie a shoe after many years. Just a little disapointed they have changed somethings on the shoe - Will look for another brand or type of Reebok that has 100% leather uppers from now on. Amazons need to change their description to reflect this change.Thank you.
on August 18, 2016
These shoes look cool but they fit a bit tight/snug even for it being 4E wide it does not feel like it. I can only wear these shoes for about 2 hours before they become uncomfortable and start to hurt my feet. I might have to get a size up but I do not know if the width will remain the same or still feel tight.
on November 5, 2014
This is my second pair of this style and for the first time in many months I am without foot pain in my left foot.
I have bought Reebok shoes in the past and all were very good and long lasting but the last pair for some reason was irratateing my left foot in the little and second toe area. I beleive there is a defect with that pair of shoes and am returnng them to see what happens. I like these shoes becuse they have a good sole that does not track debris into the house and has very good traction since I have problems walking and one of my main concersn is slipping or falling. Also these lace and tie so I have confidence in not haveing an accident
on October 13, 2012
First off these shoes look great. They have that simple classic look that will forever look good, so if you're looking to pick up a pair to wear around with jeans you'll be more than happy. But, if you're like me and looking for an inexpensive pair of shoes to actually play the game of tennis in these are not worth your time. The material is light and cheap and the rubber they use on the sole/toes does not hold up at all. After about two months of playing I had worn a hole all the way through the toe area on each shoe. So, 10/10 for style, 2/10 for durability on the court.
on October 6, 2012
I purchased these sneakers for my husband. He feels they are the best sneaker for his feet. He has a high arch and tends to roll to the outside yet these sneakers are comfortable, sturdy and even though he has a wide foot, the regular is great on him. We would purchase these again!
on August 4, 2016
Reebok is my choice for my wide feet because they provide ample toe-box space which actually keeps my entire foot more relaxed. Working in a warehouse and covering many, many square feet per day has educated me on which sneaker works best for me.
on May 23, 2013
Can't seem to get quality shoes online via Amazon, so going back to JCPenneys. Latest pair of Reeboks have drawn blood on the toes of my left foot, because the top of the shoe wasn't cut correctly, and the tongue dug through thick socks until it pierced skin. Thought they would break in, but I've put at least 30 miles on these, and they are no better today than when I first put them on. Very, very disappointed
on May 12, 2016
bought these for my father as he had trouble finding them in store again. they are exact replacements. these are the only shoes my father can wear to work that don't cause him pain / other foot problems. good for moderate walking
on April 20, 2016
Another shoe that assumes a wide foot at the ball means oversized everywhere else. If your wide only at the ball, your heel is likely to slip up/down. Soles are very thick, detracting from responsiveness, feel of the court.
on January 14, 2013
I'm actually quite familiar with various shoes in the Reebok Classic series. This is my first try at the Ace Tennis Sneakers, though. They fit perfectly, and the comfort level was just as I'd expected, from previous experience with other Reebok Classics through the years. I walk quite a bit, often with heavy bags of groceries or work equipment hanging from each arm, and these shoes make every step a pleasure. I never fail to recommend the Reebok Classic Series for great fit, durability and comfort.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.