|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$64.99 - $77.95|
- Rubber sole
- Heel measures approximately 1.25"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Low-top sneaker in monochromatic motif featuring logos at side, tongue, heel, and midsole
- EVA foam midsole
- Padded foam sockliner
Customers who bought this item also bought
A tennis shoe with a durable outsole and soft leather upper for performance on the court
This classic stays true to the simplicity of tennis. Soft leather surrounds an inner foam liner to create a comfortable, durable, and versatile shoe.See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000AP3W82
- Item model number: CLUB C-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 7, 2001
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My shoe size is 11EE. I ordered 12 2E. Could not get the shoes on my feet. They looked like a "B" width. Since I couldn't get the shoes on my feet I cannot tell if the length was anywhere near correct.
Do sneaker manufacturers live in an insulated world that doesn't recognize standard sizing? They sell sports shoes, fer cryin' out loud! Do pro basketball, football, soccer and baseball players all have narrow width feet?
Anyway...these are nice looking shoes that appear to be well made. Unfortunately, they do not fit the human foot of the size specified.
Costco like so many other (too big for your britches) companies stopped making the $12.00-$14.00 shoes, so now I am back to the
expensive Club C's. Reality is, that at $40.00, these shoes are close to the cheapest CLASSIC tennis shoes you can buy these
I ordered a half size larger (11 instead of 10-1/2), and am glad I did, as the shoes are snug, which should go away after some use.
The tread is not as aggressive as the Court Classic, but is not made up of a heal and toe section glued onto a sub sole, but a one piece
sole cap that (if I remember correctly) lasts longer than the heal/toe pieces that have a tendency to come apart over time. What the Club C
will do, is sooner or later crack somewhere just ahead of the arch. This is probably the best CLASSIC tennis shoe you are going to find at this time.
My search continues for a replacement, and will update this review if I find anything.
If someone out there thinks they have a classic shoe at a better price, I would like to hear about it.
Express speed amazes me.The shoes are suitable to me though I am a gril.(My English is poor.)
Anyway it's my frist time online shopping on American Amazon and it's satisfied~
I wear 9 men's, but the size 9.5 feels like 10. Nowdays, no full product page description, helpless for me, as buyer.