Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on April 30, 2012
I'm 64 and I've been wearing this exact shoe for over 40 years now. I buy a new pair every April and then use the old pair for yard work or anything else that's going to get them dirty. Absolutely love them! Most comfortable shoe in the world, at least for me. A plain and simple shoe that always looks good with jeans. Before I retired the very first thing I did when I got home was change clothes into jeans. Now that I'm no longer required to wear a suit I wear these shoes almost all the time. For the last several years I've bought them on-line from Amazon. No longer have to shop several stores to find this style in stock and in my size and usually save a few dollars this way too. Order them on the PC and about five days later they are at my door. I've had many salesmen in stores around the country tell me over the years that Reebok no longer makes the Club C which is bull, that store just no longer stocked it. Maybe I've been lucky but Amazon has always had it in my size when April comes along and it's time for a new pair.
22 comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 12, 2014
If you have less than 10 years experience with these classic sneakers, then just order a size larger than your normal shoe size and you will probably be satisfied. But if you started buying these in the 1990's and you're expecting to get the same quality and fit that you've been accustomed to, you will be sorely disappointed. The first thing you'll notice is that you cannot buy the same size that you've been buying for decades. You absolutely MUST order a larger size, else these new shoes will be too tight (mostly in terms of width; length is generally close enough). The second thing you'll notice is that the construction just feels lower quality, almost like the leather were really cheap "pleather." I only wear them on weekends but even after MONTHS, they still don't feel broken-in. Another reviewer has suggested that the change occurred when Rebook moved manufacturing of this model from China to Vietnam, but when I look at the labels under the tongue of my old shoes and this new shoe, the old says Indonesia and the new says Cambodia. In any case, the new version may resemble the old, at least in photos, but my feet tell me that it's definitely not the same Reebok "Classic" from the old days. This is Reebok's New Coke. I decided to keep them, since I didn't pay much, but I will never buy these again.
44 comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 16, 2016
I bought these shoes in February 2015. After over a year and a half of use they are still in quite a good shape. All the stitches are together, no separation between rubber base and rest of the shoe.

Now for the use. On top of regular daily use I used them on two month trip last year and three weeks trip this year. This included walking all day through city streets, and four all day hikes in the mountains. Now, of course, these shoes are not really designed for hiking, but I didn't feel like carrying proper hiking shoes just for that.

One small complaint. On hikes through mountains I would get blisters on some of the toes. This only happened on those hikes. Just walking through city streets everything was fine. As I mentioned previously: these shoes are not for hiking. So I can't really fault them for this, and these were full day hikes where proper hiking shoes would have been more appropriate. Although if you are walking all day through city streets with tons of hills, you might experience similar problem, but I doubt it.
on January 19, 2016
Purchased these for my husband, and he's satisfied with the quality. Exactly as expected. His last pair of this exact shoe lasted for several years with almost daily wear. One manufacturing change that I noticed (and dislike) is that the size and style number are no longer sewn in to the tongue of the shoe. (I assume that using a single style of sewn-in label is makes for easier production.) I understand WHY they'd do that, but it certainly makes it difficult to confirm that the size is correct after receiving the shoe... and it makes it problematic when reordering for my husband because his size varies depending on the style and manufacturer of the shoe. (ie: For this style, he wears 10.5, for another brand, he wears 11... I can never recall which is which, but when reordering, it was convenient to be able to check the size/style that appeared on the tongue... but it's no longer there.)

The missing size/style tag is why I give this 4-stars... otherwise it would have been an enthusiastic 5-star rating.
on July 10, 2016
You really can't go wrong with these shoes. They're white, so they look nice and go with almost anything. And the material is high quality and looks that way too. Don't be the person that got the cheap white shoes. Get a nice, quality pair like these. One mark against them is they're not super comfortable. But I wouldn't say they are uncomfortable either. This really has no effect on how I wear them though, because these are my most worn shoes. There's nothing better then walking around with a nice looking pair of white sneakers on. It really portrays that you like to take care of your appearance. Yes, these will get dirty somewhat easily. That's the nature of all white shoes. I have had no trouble cleaning them with a little soap and water. If you allow stains to sit on the shoes for a long time, then you'll have to use actual shoe cleaner. But they still come clean.
on January 25, 2017
These Reebok's are truly horrible. I have been wearing this brand/make for many many years and my new shoes are unsatisfactory. They are very narrow even though I ordered a size larger. There is no arch support and the sole is glued in and cannot be removed so a support such as Spenco RX cannot be inserted. This is the first Reebok I've worn that was made in Cambodia. It will be the last Reebok I ever buy.
Added comment: The seller Sophia Christy has been outstanding. They understood my issue, communicated with me frequently, refunded my purchase, and offered to pay the postage. I hate the shoes but the seller has been very nice.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I was a little stressed buying online with all the complaints about being small . Remember we are all older and our feet spread out from weight on them over time . I used to wear a 12 b when young then a 12 d and now find I require a 12.5 d or feel squeezed in all brands it isn't just one shoe . I bought some new balances and got 12's and they really need a shoe stretcher and I suffer breaking them in . It is just natural as we age our feet grow a tad from compression over time just like we remember the past and want things to be the same as they were when we were young .Sadly we get surprised as they are not . Quality of this shoe was the same as always these are great shoes . Very classic style . White was the best price in my size so I purchased a pair not sure how I would like them but I love the colors ...something I do not remember in the past . I used to love to drive in these when I drove for a living .I am pleased and will be watching for a price break on the grey for winter when white is out of season .
on May 22, 2014
I've been buying this shoe for 20 plus years. They fit tight across the top of shoe,behind toes.

I sent them back. I have two old pairs for yard work, and one good pair . I will try to find them

locally in white. The pair I wear now needed to be broken -in also, but were not this tight. They

are white, with dark blue inside.
on June 17, 2014
These are very comfortable and fairly long-wearing sneakers. I like the clean look and the leather uppers are very nice. I have tried to find replacements online that are the same as I have been wearing... if you like something why change. My only complaint is that it is extremely difficult to find usable information on the style/model from the labels in the shoe. Reebok Customer Support was a wasted call as the numbers/labels in the shoe were unrecognizable to the rep. Some were made in Viet Nam and some in China and who knows where else, but the labeling is inconsistent and there are a variety of "similar" models/styles/color combinations..
on April 10, 2014
I also bought the black ones in a sz 8 and they both fit weird. The sides are very narrow and fits small for the sz. I am normal sz 8 in mens, have a narrow foot, and high arch. The sneaker does not feel comfortable and after awhile it hurts my heel. i had to change the insoles and pretty much modify the shoe. I had to use shoe stretchers to widen the sneaker. what a waste. I should of just bought $100 U.S. Nike sneakers and not been so cheap. I learned my lesson. I ended up giving them to some kids who had a smaller foot.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.