Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 346 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 360 reviews
on April 30, 2012
I'm 64 and I've been wearing this exact shoe for over 40 years now. I buy a new pair every April and then use the old pair for yard work or anything else that's going to get them dirty. Absolutely love them! Most comfortable shoe in the world, at least for me. A plain and simple shoe that always looks good with jeans. Before I retired the very first thing I did when I got home was change clothes into jeans. Now that I'm no longer required to wear a suit I wear these shoes almost all the time. For the last several years I've bought them on-line from Amazon. No longer have to shop several stores to find this style in stock and in my size and usually save a few dollars this way too. Order them on the PC and about five days later they are at my door. I've had many salesmen in stores around the country tell me over the years that Reebok no longer makes the Club C which is bull, that store just no longer stocked it. Maybe I've been lucky but Amazon has always had it in my size when April comes along and it's time for a new pair.
on June 12, 2014
If you have less than 10 years experience with these classic sneakers, then just order a size larger than your normal shoe size and you will probably be satisfied. But if you started buying these in the 1990's and you're expecting to get the same quality and fit that you've been accustomed to, you will be sorely disappointed. The first thing you'll notice is that you cannot buy the same size that you've been buying for decades. You absolutely MUST order a larger size, else these new shoes will be too tight (mostly in terms of width; length is generally close enough). The second thing you'll notice is that the construction just feels lower quality, almost like the leather were really cheap "pleather." I only wear them on weekends but even after MONTHS, they still don't feel broken-in. Another reviewer has suggested that the change occurred when Rebook moved manufacturing of this model from China to Vietnam, but when I look at the labels under the tongue of my old shoes and this new shoe, the old says Indonesia and the new says Cambodia. In any case, the new version may resemble the old, at least in photos, but my feet tell me that it's definitely not the same Reebok "Classic" from the old days. This is Reebok's New Coke. I decided to keep them, since I didn't pay much, but I will never buy these again.
44 comments| 14 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 22, 2014
I've been buying this shoe for 20 plus years. They fit tight across the top of shoe,behind toes.

I sent them back. I have two old pairs for yard work, and one good pair . I will try to find them

locally in white. The pair I wear now needed to be broken -in also, but were not this tight. They

are white, with dark blue inside.
on July 10, 2016
You really can't go wrong with these shoes. They're white, so they look nice and go with almost anything. And the material is high quality and looks that way too. Don't be the person that got the cheap white shoes. Get a nice, quality pair like these. One mark against them is they're not super comfortable. But I wouldn't say they are uncomfortable either. This really has no effect on how I wear them though, because these are my most worn shoes. There's nothing better then walking around with a nice looking pair of white sneakers on. It really portrays that you like to take care of your appearance. Yes, these will get dirty somewhat easily. That's the nature of all white shoes. I have had no trouble cleaning them with a little soap and water. If you allow stains to sit on the shoes for a long time, then you'll have to use actual shoe cleaner. But they still come clean.
on January 6, 2016
I've been wearing these type of white Reeboks since I was a teenager. What I typically do is wear them until they are unsightly and then toss them in the garage for yard work. I have two pairs in the garage now, both were worn for a year to a year and a half and then used for up to a year for yard work. The pair I bought and I'm wearing now, have had the sole wear down so much, that there are gaps between the sole and the outer "plastic". They look as if I've walked across the country and back and this began after wearing them for only 4 months... I'll go to Sears and try and find another pair and see if they are made in a different country with better materials. The ones I bought here were made in Vietnam. After wearing 2600's for 20 plus years, I've never seen a pair wear down in 4 months...
on March 3, 2014
Reebok always run small but this size 12 is more like a size 11 , can't return them because I tried to wear them hoping they would stretch a little. So I'll eat them and try to find a different brand that fits better!
on January 19, 2016
Purchased these for my husband, and he's satisfied with the quality. Exactly as expected. His last pair of this exact shoe lasted for several years with almost daily wear. One manufacturing change that I noticed (and dislike) is that the size and style number are no longer sewn in to the tongue of the shoe. (I assume that using a single style of sewn-in label is makes for easier production.) I understand WHY they'd do that, but it certainly makes it difficult to confirm that the size is correct after receiving the shoe... and it makes it problematic when reordering for my husband because his size varies depending on the style and manufacturer of the shoe. (ie: For this style, he wears 10.5, for another brand, he wears 11... I can never recall which is which, but when reordering, it was convenient to be able to check the size/style that appeared on the tongue... but it's no longer there.)

The missing size/style tag is why I give this 4-stars... otherwise it would have been an enthusiastic 5-star rating.
on March 4, 2014
I wore this style, for many years. Used to always have to get a size up to get fit for my wider feet. After reading the comments from many many others, it seemed that it would be prudent to go up another whole size. They arrived (size 11) and looked freakish. They were so long, yet so narrow, I could immediately see they wouldn't fit. They used to be made in China, when I had to go up a size, but these wouldn't fit up two whole sizes. They are now made in Vietnam, so maybe someone made a mistake in the translation of the patterns.
on January 25, 2017
These Reebok's are truly horrible. I have been wearing this brand/make for many many years and my new shoes are unsatisfactory. They are very narrow even though I ordered a size larger. There is no arch support and the sole is glued in and cannot be removed so a support such as Spenco RX cannot be inserted. This is the first Reebok I've worn that was made in Cambodia. It will be the last Reebok I ever buy.
Added comment: The seller Sophia Christy has been outstanding. They understood my issue, communicated with me frequently, refunded my purchase, and offered to pay the postage. I hate the shoes but the seller has been very nice.
on June 15, 2011
This is the most comfortable shoe I have come across lately. It only took 2 days to break them in, instead of the usual 2 weeks with other shoes. They were true to size. This shoe was so good that I bought 2 more pairs. The only negative thing I have with this shoe is the shoe laces don't stay tied. Double knoting them helps. But you can change the shoe laces easily enough. The manufacturer has messed up the sizes. This is a size 14 and I really wear a size 11.5. But the manufacturers size 11.5 is way to short.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question