Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 99 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 105 reviews
on August 14, 2015
i HAD SENT THEM BACK AND I AM EXPECTING THE RIGHT SIZE TO COME. I just got the right size
on April 22, 2017
Good Reeboks. Not much to say.

Gotta get back to scribing music in the steam on my bathroom mirror......
on June 19, 2015
I LIKE THEM DONOT CARE IF ANYBODY ELSE LIKES OR DISLIKES
on November 20, 2013
the size on the sneakers and the size on the box said United States size 10 ,but it was not the sneakers were way smaller than a 10 so I sent them back.Update to my original review.It was NOT the sellers fault I got the wrong shoes,It was MY fault!I did not consider how important it is to have as close a match to your shoe width as it is to your size.I thought I was a D or medium width.I was wrong,Some styles of shoe require a more informed knowledge of width.Some shoes are naturally tight and some loose.The trick is to know your size exactly,So that you can decide to order you one dress shoe style with an E or wide size and a sneaker with a lot of padding with an EE or wider size to accomodate thick socks or possibly a little weight gain.Whatever you decide try to have a base knowledge of the style of shoe your are going to buy,So as to CORRECTLY order your size and save time and frustration.GOOD LUCK!
on December 25, 2013
My husband loved them, just a little tight... he said he has to wear thinner socks with these shoes. I'm giving it a 3 cause of the tightness.
on November 29, 2014
Yesterday I was stopped by the Boston Police while wearing these fine shoes, and my red Boston Red Sox jacket, and I wasn't even upset. I was looking sooo good, I would have stopped me too. These shoes are definitely lifting my self esteem a few notches.
on November 12, 2013
My husband loves these sneakers and has worn them for years. I think he has every trim color. Prior to washing I just spray with a cleaner and pop in the washer - they come out bright white each time!
on November 30, 2013
If you are reading this, welcome to the world of the best white sneaker in the world. Other than my nike air max 90 essentials, these are my shoe of my choice. Stranded on a desert, I choose this shoe over the nikes because dirtying the nikes in sand is a depressing sight while a dirty white reebok looks beautiful
on January 5, 2014
Clean and simple sneaker that is quality. Give them a few wearings to break in a little bit to get rid of the snug fit.
on October 28, 2013
Good fit. Comfortable. Great for going out dining. Not as much cushion as other Reeboks I've bought, but still good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question