Oil month Automotive Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 20, 2013
the size on the sneakers and the size on the box said United States size 10 ,but it was not the sneakers were way smaller than a 10 so I sent them back.Update to my original review.It was NOT the sellers fault I got the wrong shoes,It was MY fault!I did not consider how important it is to have as close a match to your shoe width as it is to your size.I thought I was a D or medium width.I was wrong,Some styles of shoe require a more informed knowledge of width.Some shoes are naturally tight and some loose.The trick is to know your size exactly,So that you can decide to order you one dress shoe style with an E or wide size and a sneaker with a lot of padding with an EE or wider size to accomodate thick socks or possibly a little weight gain.Whatever you decide try to have a base knowledge of the style of shoe your are going to buy,So as to CORRECTLY order your size and save time and frustration.GOOD LUCK!
on February 18, 2014
Really like the look, quality is very nice and the right shoe fits well; unfortunately the left shoe was very tight across the instep and especially on left side. I rarely have a problem with fit; 9M almost always fit perfectly. I decided I like these sneakers enough to keep and wear them in. I had to use a shoe stretcher to open the shoe enough to wear. I haven't been able to complete breaking these in yet. Have to take at least a two day break between wearing, but can tell the difference each time I wear them.

(10-18-14 Addendum: Wearing the sneakers in has been successful. The tight fit has been aleviated and appear to be wearing very well.
on August 1, 2014
I wear a 9 wide shoe and have a relatively high instep/arch. I knew that these only came in medium width. Normally, all I have to do is order a half or sometimes a full size up. I ordered a size 10. I still couldn't even get my foot in the shoe. I returned them via Amazon's great return policy...UPS stopped by and picked up the box & left me with a receipt showing the tracking number. This applies to all shoemakers and all models of the shoes that they make...how can they possibly assume everyone has a medium width foot? This is just another example of cost-cutting measures taken without a care for the customers.
on December 25, 2013
My husband loved them, just a little tight... he said he has to wear thinner socks with these shoes. I'm giving it a 3 cause of the tightness.
on November 29, 2014
Yesterday I was stopped by the Boston Police while wearing these fine shoes, and my red Boston Red Sox jacket, and I wasn't even upset. I was looking sooo good, I would have stopped me too. These shoes are definitely lifting my self esteem a few notches.
on September 11, 2014
Even more visually appealing than I thought. I only put somewhat small because my big toe sometimes touches the top, which will probably change after my foot has broken the shoe in

I was worried because other people said the shoe was really small, I am normally a size 11 and ordered an 11.5 and they are abit too big but fit width wise. and I have really wide feet so the hype was exaggerated.

Overall really beautiful, really comfortable and an amazing price. considering ordering the blue pair now
on November 3, 2013
These shoes are confortable, they look pretty nice too. I prefer wearing boots but these shoes are very comfortable to wear
on August 14, 2015
i HAD SENT THEM BACK AND I AM EXPECTING THE RIGHT SIZE TO COME. I just got the right size
on January 5, 2014
Clean and simple sneaker that is quality. Give them a few wearings to break in a little bit to get rid of the snug fit.
on November 12, 2013
My husband loves these sneakers and has worn them for years. I think he has every trim color. Prior to washing I just spray with a cleaner and pop in the washer - they come out bright white each time!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question