We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
Customers who bought this item also bought
Reebok Men's Zig Cooperstown Low Metal Cleat
• ZigTech® M plate with full-length EVA midsole provides excellent comfort and lightweight traction.
• Soft performance synthetic leather upper is lightweight and breathable with minimal break-in.
• ToeTection provides durability for pitching and hitting toe drag.
• Breathable mesh collar lining with Play Dry® wicks moisture away.
• Ortholite® antimicrobial footbed with ETC for excellent cushioning.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 14 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds
- ASIN: B00DOQT72O
- Item model number: ZIGCOOPERSTOWN QUAG 2.0-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 18, 2017
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I am very careful to not walk on harder surfaces to try and preserve the studs too.