|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$79.00 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Reebok Mens Zig Cooperstown Quag 2.0 Turf Shoe
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DOOJJXI
- Item model number: ZIGCOOPERSTOWN QUAG 2.0-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 9, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I am very careful to not walk on harder surfaces to try and preserve the studs too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Very comfortable but are slightly larger than another pair of Reeboks I have. Would suggest buying 1/2 size smaller in these.Published 4 months ago by Robert
the nubs on the cleats wear off a little faster than other turf shoes I've owned and I find myself replacing these about once a year. Great fit and very comfortable otherwise.Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Only thing I would complain about is the traction isn't there like my old cleats.Published 7 months ago by Ben