|Fits as expected||
- Rubber sole
- High-top upper with lace-up vamp for centralized support
- Lightly padded tongue and collar for comfort
- Textured outsole for grip
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Traditional lace-up closure ensures a dialed-in fit. Padded foam sockliner cushions and comforts. Heel Clip for superior response and stability when lifting heavier weights. High-abrasion rubber outsole with small teeth increases durability and traction on court surfaces. Durability in toe area for sports specific activity. Carbon rubber heel strike delivers durable traction. Rear foot support. Imported.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00P2LDSTW
- Item model number: RCF LITE TR-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 21, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But these are superb shoes for squats and especially DL's.
Super grippy. Glues your feet to the floor.
"Stability zone" is great as Ive always blown out the outer sides of my squat shoes.
Huge toe area allowing you to spread your toes for more power/stability.
They look awesome. Lace up good. No pinch points. I honestly couldnt ask for a better shoe to squat and DL in.
Only drawback is they sat "crossfit" on them, but really, who cares?
Designed by Mark Bell, so I knew they would be spot on.
Great price too.
Throw away your Chucks! You wont need them after you buy these!
For me, I find that when I squat in these Reeboks I use more posterior chain instead of all quads. Love the stability it provides with the wide toe box. I feel like I can screw my feet into the ground. And the best thing yet, my knee pains went away squatting. I really would say that the knee pain was due to the forward pitch I got when wearing my Oly Shoes. These allow me to sit back better, thus, no stress on the knees.
Most recent customer reviews
They're just so comfortable.Read more