Reebok International J5 Nano 5.0 Flat Grey/Black (M49797)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 100% Kevlar/Synthetic/Mesh
- CMEVA compression molded foam underfoot for better cushion and shock absorption. An anatomical toe to heel construction and footbed for a natural and secure fit
- Polyurethane NanoShell for an extra defense against midsole abrasion, enhanced stability, and support for the foot during heavy lifts
- RopePro carbon rubber wrap is forged with an increased grip pattern providing improved grip during rope climbs while protecting the shoe from shredding
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Polyurethane NanoShell for an extra defense against midsole abrasion and support. DuPont Kevlar infused mesh upper for airflow and extreme durability.
Raised outsole lug patterns for better surface area contact and improved traction.
RopePro carbon rubber to withstand demanding CrossFit maneuvers.
3MM toe to heel drop platform for improved stability during any WOD.
From the Manufacturer
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?