|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$51.82 - $129.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Cross-training shoe featuring seamless 360-degree polyurethane cast, dual-density platform, and impact protection
- 4 mm heel-to-toe drop
- RCF natural last
- Breathable ETC anti-friction lining
- Multi-directional outsole splay zone
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Introducing the Nano 3.0, our most versatile training shoe ever constructed. The evolution continues with a Dual Density platform that provides the perfect combination of forefoot cushioining and heel stabilization. We added more flexibility and protection to the outsole with Metasplit grooves and RopePro wraps on the medial and lateral sides. We carried the innovation into the upper with a new DuraCage construction for the ultimate in protection and lightweight support. Now, you are ready to take on the toughest workouts.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00NUXCPUW
- Item model number: CROSSFIT NANO 3.0-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 27, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Introducing the Nano 3.0. The evolution continues with a Dual Density platform that provides the perfect combination of forefoot cushioning and heel stabilization. We added more flexibility and protection to the outsole with Metasplit grooves and RopePro wraps on the medial and lateral sides. We carried the innovation into the upper with a new DuraCage construction for the ultimate in protection and lightweight support. Now, you are ready to take on the toughest workouts.
- 360 degrees PU Cast for lightweight, seamless, engineered support and durability
- ETC anti-friction lining to reduce abrasion and heat build up
- Breathable air mesh
- Dual Density for rearfoot stability and impact protection
- Die Cut Ortholite sockliner
- RCF Natural last enables full foot disperion for greatest stability
- Medial/Lateral Rope Guard
- Multi-directional outsole splay zone
Top Customer Reviews
Semantics aside, it's a legit crossfit shoe. I'd be willing to bet these will break in just fine (size-wise), and assume that sizing up to a 12 would have been too roomy. I'm glad I got them, they are much better than the 2's. The nano 3 is the way to go, at a cheaper cost than the new 4.0's - which look like the exact same shoe.
They have a wide toe box (good)
The heel runs a bit narrow compared to the newer model (so it's more like a running shoe fit).
They have a bit of a minimalistic shoe feel compared to the newer model as well.
They're fine for lifting, running, jumping, rope climbing, and pretty much any crossfit activity. They are slightly worse then the new model for lifting (narrow heals) and the top is slightly worse for rope climbs.
Good shoes overall if they fit you!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome cross fit shoe. Well constructed, lightweight, durable, and breathable. Fits as expectedPublished 9 days ago by Cory Safreed
Great shoe! I use them for cycling and work outs. After they get broken in, they are very comfortable and have fine support.Published 9 days ago by Steve
...no to shoe, but the fact that the size chart from amazon is not accurate or matches the size chart from reebok. The shoe that i orderer was to big (almost a number). Read morePublished 2 months ago by Joao
Great shoe! I use them for work, I walk around all day long, good feel and stylish, I get a lot of compliments on these shoes.Published 2 months ago by Joshua
Fit well, wide towards the end though- which is helpful for letting your toes spread outPublished 3 months ago by Andrew