|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$59.90 - $155.99 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Rubber sole
- Crossfit-inspired trainer with anatomical design built for lifting and quick cuts
- Durable Kevlar-infused upper for support and protection
- Nano shell hard TPU midsole shell for medial/lateral support
- Contoured heel counter
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Polyurethane NanoShell for an extra defense against midsole abrasion and support. DuPont Kevlar infused mesh upper for airflow and extreme durability.
Raised outsole lug patterns for better surface area contact and improved traction.
RopePro carbon rubber to withstand demanding CrossFit maneuvers.
3MM toe to heel drop platform for improved stability during any WOD.
All new re-engineered shape, fits your foot even better than before with a more precise anatomical design including a newly developed contoured heel counter
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00RW1B9XC
- Item model number: R CROSSFIT NANO 5-0-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
I cannot say that I can wear these all day as I have only wore them for two hours at most BUT they were a comfortable two hours! In my opinion, I highly recommend these shoes if you are flat footed and looking to get into the CF scene or are looking for a new pair of shoes!
I tried a different insole with a little bit higher arch and it seems to feel a little better. I am guessing its just personal preference. If you typically wear shoes with a firm arch I would suggest trying it too.
Bottom line: I would buy these again and probably will. I paid $86 which was fine with me and I feel I got a good shoe that has served me well so far.
Overall, this is a solid training shoe which can be worn in the gym and out and about.
I wear size 9.5 dress shoes.
If you're like me and find that you wear athletic shoes a half size larger then dress shoes - buy your dress shoe size.
These Nanos are designed to fit a little more snugly. If you go with your normal athletic size you fill find you have WAY too much room in the toe box and the shoes will feel very uncomfortable. With my first purchase of size 10s I found that doing pushups, or lunges in them was almost painful. Returned then and got 9.5s and am so happy. I love these shoes. They have been my daily companions for P90 X3 workouts for the last 2 months.