Reebok Men's Crossfit Nano 5.0 Training Shoe, Flat Grey/Black, 10 M US
|Fits as expected||
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- DuPont Kevlar infused mesh upper for airflow and extreme durability. CMEVA compression molded foam underfoot for better cushion and shock absorbtion. An anatomical toe to heel construction and footbed for a natural and secure fit.
- Polyurethane NanoShell for an extra defense against midsole abrasion, enhanced stability, and support for the foot during heavy lifts. RopePro carbon rubber wrap is forged with an increased grip pattern providing improved grip during rope climbs while protecting the shoe from shredding.
- Raised outsole lug patterns for better surface area contact and improved traction. 3MM heel-to-toe drop for improved stability during any WOD.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Polyurethane NanoShell for an extra defense against midsole abrasion and support. DuPont Kevlar infused mesh upper for airflow and extreme durability.
Raised outsole lug patterns for better surface area contact and improved traction.
RopePro carbon rubber to withstand demanding CrossFit maneuvers.
3MM toe to heel drop platform for improved stability during any WOD.
Introducing our lightest, strongest, most innovative Nano yet. For the first time ever, the Nano's mesh upper is infused with durable Kevlar for the ultimate protection. Plus, the entire midsole shape has been re-engineered with a combination of greater cushioning and support. Put it to the WOD, and see for yourself.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.15 pounds
- ASIN: B00RW2234A
- Item model number: R CROSSFIT NANO 5.0-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: June 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I cannot say that I can wear these all day as I have only wore them for two hours at most BUT they were a comfortable two hours! In my opinion, I highly recommend these shoes if you are flat footed and looking to get into the CF scene or are looking for a new pair of shoes!
These are half a size too big for me. I'm guessing a 9.5D would be better. I've about 1/2 inch plus in the toes. Other wise, the mid foot to the heel is snuggly perfect.
I've read a few reviews about sizing. It seems it is 50/50 whether you get your size and it should have been either a size smaller or a size larger. Not sure what is going on with that.
Aside from that, did my first work out in them. They are pretty awesome. I've rolled my ankle a few times in the wrong shoes. These are solid for lifting weights. Felt great just walking around in them. Looking forward to more training.
Update: Went and purchased locally. A size 9 is what I went with. My toes can touch the end, unless I jam my heels back. The 9.5 seemed to big. I've worked out a couple of times in the 9's and am glad I went with them. There is a way to tie the laces to keep my heel in the pinned back so that my toes don't touch. I use this with running and hiking.