Reebok Men's DMX Run 10 Lace-Up Fashion Sneaker,Orange/White/Pure Silver,8.5 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
- A quintessential sneaker for everyday wear, Reebok recreates a popular classic.
Customers who bought this item also bought
A quintessential sneaker for everyday wear, Reebok recreates a popular classic.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 9 x 4.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- ASIN: B00ATXAA4O
- Item model number: DMX RUN 10-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 6, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: