Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- ASIN: B0054R1SBE
- Item model number: FlashVibe Train-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 17, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Cons: Not the most comfortable sneaker I have owned nor do they have the best support.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good shoes. Only drawback is the bottoms pick up small rocks (up to a .25" diameter).Published 15 months ago by musicfan
Very comfortable and light weight shoe. Stable for athletic activities and great for walking or just wearing around as well.Published on November 18, 2012 by Timo
I went running and came back with a huge blister in the inner arch of my left foot. Now my left foot has get used to that, after a blister on a blister.Published on November 3, 2012 by Manny G.