Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners
- Package Dimensions: 14.2 x 9.4 x 5.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds
- ASIN: B003MVZFEK
- Item model number: ZigFlow
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 8, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Secondly I can foresee the area around the upper toe end and where the laces seam meets splitting, after a couple of months it is starting to weaken and I expect to have to contact Reebok before long.
Great P90X/Insanity shoes, reasonable short distance running shoes, HORRIBLE medium/long run shoes due to the twisting tongue.