Reebok Men's NFL Slipper,Falcons,XX-Large (14-15 M US Men's)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rubber sole
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 13.2 x 8.6 x 3.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: B001AS5T7K
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 12, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
He really likes the Reebok slippers and is wearing them now instead of the other pair. They are very comfortable and soft, and the lightness is perfect. The difference is almost like comparing the weight of a rock and a feather!
The NFL team logo is stitched on well and the sizing in the description is accurate (which is a rarity in my experience). A perfect gift for the pro football fan in your life!
UPDATE: Since a few other reviewers stated these were not durable, I wanted to let everyone know our family has 3 pairs of these in use, 2 of which are used many times a week. They are still in as good as shape as they were when we first purchased them over 2 years ago!
Most recent customer reviews
He has only worn them 10 - 15 nights and the toe already seperated from the sole. Because I bought them early...Read more