Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reebok Men's Performance Gym Shorts with Pockets
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

Price:$3,000.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 7, 2014
Not bad for the price but it seems like these are factory second's, as in the factory (Reebok) said they didn't meet their standards and sold them to a second company. The tags in the back of the shorts were cut (classic sign of a "seconds") in half. The shorts were free from any major defect, the mesh is a bit too thin for my preference and I thought they would be solid. I'm 6'2" and they are on the short side for my likings.
on January 24, 2014
Right when I opened these shorts I could tell there was a problem - they're very easy to see through. In a low-light room or gym you'll probably be fine, but in any sort of bright or natural light you can see right through them. If that's what you want, then go ahead.
on May 26, 2014
I'm a man, 5'11, 37" waist, normal build. I got the Large in Blue and in Black. These fit great, super comfortable, size was perfect for me as was the amount of support. I don't know what other reviewers were concerned about, you could never see through these - I wonder if maybe those reviewers didn't select lighter colors. They breathe, they handle any amount of sweat, and they dry quickly.

The tags were cut on mine, including the care tag, which was sort of annoying. (They're easy to care for, wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry - I usually hang them.) I looked carefully to try to find if these were 'seconds' but I found no defects.

I'm buying a couple more in Navy - price is right and I really like them!
on December 8, 2013
I wish they made shorts for women that were this length and had the nice liner, but they don't. Soooo, gals like me are forced to buy men's shorts sometimes to keep 'stuff' covered yet still be able to move freely. These are made well (kinda hot during a long session on the elliptical, but they still breathe), and the colors are plentiful. 100% recommend.
on January 21, 2014
I saw reviews of others stating that they were 6'3 and that they were too short, I am 5'9 and they are still too short for me.
on October 17, 2014
For the price, the shorts are near-perfect with an exception of the unsightly tag in the back that has been ripped, apparently due to being rejected by company standards. Nevertheless, the shorts are a beautiful, bright color, especially the blue! I'm not sure why some complain that they're see-through, because first of all, that's an exaggeration, and secondly, that's kinda why we wear underwear. The pockets are decent, especially considered the shorts only have a seven inch inseam. The small fits snug and sits right above the knee. I'm 5'8." Overall, I'm satisfied and will probably order the red next.
on March 26, 2014
just received these today and i'm drowning in them - though the waist fits nicely, i feel like i'm wearing a skirt. I specifically bought these for the 7" inseam but when i compared them to a 8" adidas pair i own they are at least an inch and a half longer... and a lot wider. The material does feel comfortable for the gym, but i'm not a big fan of a short that snag my knees when I squat. i'll probably keep them for lounging around the house, returning seems like too much of a head ache for the price.
on April 22, 2014
I am 5'10", 30" inseam and these shorts in size Large come down to the top of the knee when I'm standing. I wear them for jogging and they are fine for that.
They are in no way see-through as several reviews have stated. There is an inner layer to the shorts that prevents them from being see-through. The outer layer has holes/perforations.
I wanted to buy these in maroon, but they were not available in my size, so I went with the white. The white is nice and bright white.
The drawstring is inside the waistband and not visible when you're wearing the shorts. The drawstring stays tight with a simple square-knot, just like tying your shoes.
If I see the maroon in my size, I will be buying again.
on August 28, 2014
The product fits fine and as described, except the fact that they are clearly factory rejects. The inside label is cut and the packaging is generic. Probably purchased in a large lot direct from the factory and resold on Amazon. Which is fine, if the product description clearly states that. Otherwise it's deceptive at best, and fraudulent at worst. Only time will tell why these were rejected by the factory.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2015
These are way shorter than the picture would leave you to believe. Perfect for leg day or running if you don't mind a a peak of thigh muscle. If youre one of those people that is ashamed of your thighs and think all shorts need to go down to your calves like some kind of self conscious basketball player these shorts are not for you.