Reebok Men's Pheehan Running Shoe
|Price:||$59.95 - $69.99|
- Rubber sole
- Low-cut neutral running shoe with all-over mesh
- EVA and IMEVA foams in the midsole
- Padded foam sockliner
- Forefoot flex grooves
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Featuring a supportive, breathable upper, a shock absorbing midsole, the Pheehan Run is everything an essential running shoe should be.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 12 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B008JBNG7G
- Item model number: Pheehan Run-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 7, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased these Reebok Men's Pheehan Running Shoe, in size 10 4E. For size/fit comparison, I normally wear:
- "New Balance" tennis shoes, which are about the widest tennis shoes I can find, in size 10 Extra Wide
- Clarks brand shoes in 10 3E (extra-wide).
- Most other shoes in a 10 1/2 Wide.
- If I can't find a "wide" shoe size, I sometimes must go up to a size 11 "normal width" to get an acceptable width.
when it arrived two days later, it was as good as in the picture. fit him very good comfortable.
he was very happy and so am i. that is when i found out it was a Reebok, was busy shopping never saw the name, but in the end the luck of the draw got him a good product and we are happy.
I am just fit to be tied but these sneekers are mos def NOT! ( I bought these to replace a reebock pair almost the same as these, they failed way earlier than any other sneaker I can recall due to poor design and mesh material. Seems they re designed and maybe they will last, for now the shoe is good)
Most recent customer reviews
I use it for running and walking for more than 2.5 years, and the shoes are in excellent condition ...Read more