Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 28, 2017
These sneakers are amazing, they feel great on the feet and give me a lot of arch support. As a person who has issues with plantar fasciitis, I have to say that I barely have any issues when using these sneakers. I got them primary for gym use, I am an avid gym goer, 6 days a week for about an hour each session. They hold up very well, and now I even use them to go to work as well because they are just all around comfortable to be in. Very nice workmanship and build, the silhouette is simple but it has a certain character because of it. Additionally, they are fairly light, and I really enjoy the fact that the tongue is fused to the roof of the shoe on the inside, adds a distinct comfortability. Great buy, 5/5 would purchase again when necessary.
on July 20, 2017
After wearing these shoes a couple of time I developed a blister on the inside of my left foot near the heel. I checked out the inside of the shoe and notice he insole is not set in properly when made. So I am a little disappointed and won't be able to wear them again unless I can solve this problem like shaving off part of the insole. Never had this problem with any other Reeboks
on September 21, 2017
The shoes were a whole size too large. This keeps happening with shoe companies. Should I just buy 6.5 shoes always now? I am confused if the national shoe conversion chart has simply shifted for no reason.

Although too large, the shoes fit nicely and seemed to be of a high quality considering the price.
on May 6, 2017
Extremely comfortable and stylish. I basically only wear Reebok. So compared to my NaNo collection, these are about a 1/4 too big. Excellent for running!!!
on May 15, 2017
Great lightweight shoe with great support. The flexable sole allows for a more natural run feel that I don't get in stiffer shoes.
on April 10, 2017
The mesh is 2-layered, very strong. I wonder if the air circulation will be good. Will see. Sole is strong, but flexible and comfortable. Quality of this shoes is very good, packed well and delivered as declared. Fits as expected.
2 helpful votes
on May 10, 2017
Size 13 seems to be very nice but I've only worn them a few times. Will update if needed.
on May 6, 2017
Comfortable for ever day walking around town, lots of arch support, great for short distance runs too all around amazing
on May 11, 2017
Dude....These shoes... Light, breathable...what else can I say? I love them.
on July 12, 2017
Nice quality. Look better than photo. Super comfy!! Order 1/2 size down
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.