Reebok Men's Pro Heritage 2 Basketball Shoe
|Price:||$49.99 - $53.98|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
|Fits as expected||
- Textile and Synthetic
- Rubber sole
- Leather and mesh upper for breathable comfort and support
- High-abrasion rubber outsole for added durability
- Herringbone outsole for added traction
- Mid-cut design offers stability and support
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Go pro with the Reebok Pro Heritage 2.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00RW1AME4
- Item model number: Pro Heritage 2-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: March 17, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reebok DMX Foam is a soft and responsive foam compound used to deliver long-lasting cushioning. The focus is to deliver cushioning in the areas players need it most at the ideal time. In the footbed area, DMX Foam is soft and cushioned for high levels of comfort. Meanwhile, closer to the ground, DMX Foam is sturdier and more responsive to provide shock absorption as feet hit the ground.
I think I will be sticking with Reebok in the future because of their consistancy. My Reebok sneakes have lasted me about 9 months on average with everyday wear though. I have gotten as much as a year of wear out of some of them but that was pushing it a bit. I am going to order another pair of these because I don't want to come back and find out they are not available in a year when I need a new pair.