|Fits as expected||
Reebok Men's RealFlex Optimal Running Shoe
|Price:||$105.51 - $110.00|
- Synthetic and mesh
- Synthetic sole
- Men's Reebok, Realflex Optimal Sneaker
- This is a super lightweight sneaker designed for natural movement
- Cool Mesh and soft suede uppers for comfort and support
- Ultra-lightweight Realflex midsole
- Blown rubber forefoot for cushioning, traction and durability
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Men's Reebok, Realflex Optimal Sneaker This is a super lightweight sneaker designed for natural movement Cool Mesh and soft suede uppers for comfort and support Ultra-lightweight Realflex midsole Blown rubber forefoot for cushioning, traction and durability Removable Ortholite foam sockliner to accommodate orthotics Multi-direction flex nodes for natural motion and excellent grip
You don't even know what your feet are missing until you feel the ride in Reebok's RealFlex Optimal running shoe. This well-equipped offering wins with a segmented rubber sole for excellent traction and unparalleled flexibility in every step. Of course, Optimal boasts all the comfort you've come to love from Reebok as well as a breathable mesh upper and stylish colorways--both designed to keep you cool in more ways than one.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005C3J06K
- Item model number: RealFlex Optimal-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
TRAIN HARD WIN EASY!!
The shoes are lightweight and very comfortable.
The Reebok Realflex is a good concept shoe, in that, it promises the wearer's foot natural flexibility when worn. While the shoe is very flexible, there are issues, I believe very serious issues, with the construction.
1. A very lightweight and attractive shoe.
2. Price on Amazon is very reasonable.
1. The Realflex multi directional flex nodes run longer down the center of the she from the toes to the mid-foot. That results in the shoe/foot rolling outwards, (excessively) when striking the ground, which could eventually lead to injury. These longer nodes also leave a very uncomfortable "bulky" sensation down the middle of the foot, (from the toes to mid foot), while standing, walking and running.
2. The shoe is constructed very narrowly, even for my narrow feet, in spite of the fact I purchased wider that I normally wear. While the mesh upper offer comfort to most areas of the upper shoe, the front toe box area have a very constricting band which does not allow the forefoot/toes to naturally spread upon striking the ground. You could purchase a wider size to offset, but, I believe the fault lays with the design, a more rounded toe box area would have been much better.
I must admit that s is my first pair of Reeboks, and it was purchased for the price, (I wanted an inexpensive shoe on amazon to run with my girls in a 5k while on vacation,, as I did not pack my "tried and true" pair). I would not recommend this model/brand, not even for walking.
Super light weight, and super flexible, this shoe pads my ski-sized feet in all the right areas. Heel compression is gentle and I am not left with sore knees or shin splints after a jog. Since the shoe is light weight and flexible, ankle support is not as rigid as some would prefer, but as long as you dont have glass ankles, you will be fine.
Most surprising is the durability. I have had these for 90 days now, and do about 10 miles a week and even with all my lumbering destruction, these shoes barely look used. I would recommend these to anyone, especially big guys looks for something to kick around in.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really good shoes. I still use them from time to time but it kanda hurts my feet a little.Published 9 months ago by brandon
They didnt last as long or wear as well as the pair I purchased from Famous Footwear store.So I think these may have been a knock off/fake pairPublished 10 months ago by Tasmanian
i LOVE Running . These shoes are amazing . The ability to run with a stable cushion on the shoe is great. It helps to run correctly especially on a treadmill. Read morePublished 11 months ago by emmanuel reyes
I almost worn them out completely now after a few years with them and they are still extremely comfortable. It has been a great shoe.Published 13 months ago by Spencer Elliott
I can wear this shoes all day long, you can walk and jog all day but i personally don't recommend to use them for running, there are a couple of shoes out there that can absorve a... Read morePublished 15 months ago by Andres Avila
For Standing still they're Ok, but moving they work Great, a lot of Tread and my Knees, and legs hurt less from all the moving I have to do at work.Published 15 months ago by Mogul1