Reebok Men's Realflex Slide Sandal,Black/Charged Green,7 M US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic sole
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 13.6 x 5.2 x 4.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds
- ASIN: B006T96SSE
- Item model number: RealFlex Slide-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
Odd concern to have, but the heel sticks to the floor a bit when driving my manual transmission, have to have them solidly strapped in to avoid it.