Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 69 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 70 reviews
on August 31, 2013
I received the Royal Reeamazes as opposed to just Reeamazes. The only differences are they don't have the UK flag and the tongue only has a small logo saying "Reebok" stitched in blue, the sole is also blue with Ortholite. The model number is exactly the same.

I like them better without the red/flag, but you should know you may not receive the ones exactly pictured.

They fit alright. The only thing I don't like is that they're low, but it's right there in the title. I just read it as low-fashion shoes instead of low, fashion shoes so it's my mistake. But yeah, they're very low.

update May 25 2014: These shoes lasted me a long time. They're also the only 4E shoes I can find that are just casual. Ordered another pair.
on December 24, 2013
My local store didn't stock these in my size. I had one pair they had gotten dirty so I wanted a second. These came with the ortho-lite soles which my original pair didn't have. Can't wait to see if there's a noticeable comfort improvement.
on June 29, 2014
Shoe fits like any size 7 2-3E shoe found at many brick and mortar stores (Walmart, K-Mart, various shoe stores); I thought I was buying a wider shoe but I guess not. Price was other deciding factor. I will keep the shoes because they are labeled 6.5 4E & if I return them in all likelihood I would get an identical pair (sizewise) from Reebok again. I wonder if this has anything to do with Chinese manufacturing!? My shoes purchased from ASICS fit as expected; why didn't these?
on October 19, 2013
Seems to be the same quality as most other Reebok shoes, but . . . The 4E was not as wide as it should be in these shoes. Even after wearing them several times, they are still very tight. Hopefully, someday, they will make them as wide as other 4E shoes, or make a 6E shoe.
on December 25, 2013
I bought the black version to wear to work and they have been great. I have been using them 5 days a week for a year now and they are still in great shape. The build quality is excellent. None of the seams have come loose, the soles are still intact. The only thing I have to do is polish them once in a while and they look new again. They are very comfortable to wear and the fit was fine for me.
on December 8, 2012
I just ordered a pair from Amazon as these shoes can be tough to find, and of course the price was right. I work in retail with a lot of standing on cement floors. I have been wearing a pair for about a year now, 5 days a week, 40+ hours a week. Finally starting to wear out (very slight fraying of the fabric around the opening. Previously I tried more "aggressive" style shoes with more formed soles and arch support systems. This simply designed shoe is one of the most comfortable shoes I've worn for long working days. Sometimes less is more.
on January 31, 2014
My husband says they fit really well. Reebok is the brand he always likes, especially the older style. ordered them in black as well
on September 18, 2015
I have worn these for work. 17 hours per day. I do a lot of walking. The soles are not build for that. 4 months later I could put a finger through the shoe. Very comfortable and at $35 out the door price definitely worth it.
on March 23, 2014
I got the some nice shoes really I mean real comfortable but the images shown show, the red imprint n logo on the tongue ,, but mine has no logo
Also the bottom says reebok and mine does too but it's blue totally different but it's ok I like them but there not the exact same shoes as shown on the images
on November 27, 2015
One of my favorite shoes. Hard to find my size in stores, so I order online.
They wear a long time and continue to stay comfortable. I like them.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question