Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 17, 2013
Style: Subjective, but they look good enough.
Fit: Accurate
Comfort: This is where they are very poor. No support, like walking barefoot almost.I put in insert gels and they help a touch but still not enough. They are about where a Converse Chuck Taylor is, when I expected closer to a Nike Air Force 1.
Value: at $30 they work. At full price, forget it and move on to more reliable options.
I can't help but think Reebok is falling off (has fallen off). I'm skeptical about going their route in the future.

Update: About 10 months later, these actually have held up real well. Very surprising and pleased. I'll leave the original rating, but now, would actually consider these again at the right price. Still, be cognizant of the fact that these are very thin and not ideally comfortable. The gel inserts are necessary to alleviate this (obviously, this is in my case.). I;ve walked miles and miles in these only (nothing too athletic). Still, a better overall lasting shoe than originally expected, which is nice to know. Enjoy.
on August 14, 2013
Just bought these shoes and they fit and look good. They look like they are well made; the soles are stitched as well as glued so as to prevent any early separation. But if they are anything like my previous Reeboks then I have no doubt that they will hold well. They are not heavily cushioned like other sneakers so as such they are almost like being bare foot, which to me makes them great for someone with tired feet. What can I say; low price and great fit and so far there is nothing that I can complain about.
on September 14, 2013
These classic shoes look and fit great! I bought them as a gift for my father who loves them. He wears them with almost everything and says they are quite comfortable.
on September 8, 2013
The sneakers look amazing. Very bright and beautiful. The discount price was also attractive :)
I purchased them of 11.5 size. Comparing with adidas shoes of the same size these were somewhat larger, but anyway a little larger is better than a little smaller. So now I'm wearing them and they fit quite alright. Next time I will take 11.
on September 20, 2013
my husband finds it very comfortable. fits well. nice looking. the price is right for the brand. will buy again.
on August 22, 2013
This is a nice solid product, especially considering the price. Fast shipping, good packaging and the shoe look just like in the picture. If you need a pair of white lowtops you can't go wrong with these.
on January 10, 2016
very good
on September 12, 2013
love this shoes it is very comfortable and stylish.It's a great buy. i would encourage any one to buy it
on August 29, 2013
Not the most comfortable sneaker, but I can't complain for the amount ($26). Received a brand new product in a reasonable amount of time.
on July 28, 2014
my fiance loves it, it fits perfectly, very comfortable and stylish!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.