|Fits as expected||
Reebok Men's SmoothFlex Ride 3.0 Running Shoe
- Rubber sole
- Designed for neutral- to under-pronation
- SubLite midsole foam
- SmoothFlex technology combines traditional full-heel cushioning with RealFlex-inspired outsole nodes
- CRTek high-abrasion rubber in high-wear areas
- Combining the best of two worlds, this cushioned, flexible runner inspires natural motion without giving up protection.
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Combining the best of two worlds, this cushioned, flexible runner inspires natural motion without giving up protection.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AHWC6J4
- Item model number: SmoothFlex Ride 3.0-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 19, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sidenote: I wasn't a fan of the zig-tech shoes because I kept getting small pebbles stuck in the grooves on the bottom of the shoe. These have similar grooves but are better designed and I've had zero "pebble issues" with these. Good job fixing an annoying issue!