Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 10.3 x 5.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds
- ASIN: B006WWXRCS
- Item model number: SmoothFlex-M-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 20, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
My only real gripe about the shoe was that i tried it on barefoot and the tongue had some sharp ends on the inside which poked at my foot. Otherwise, it was $50 well spent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
felt great when running. looked great. only lasted 1 year of running moderately.Published 4 months ago by Matthew P.
Terrible product, after 8 months the plastic above the back hill protruded into the back of my foot and ouch it hurts. Needless to say I'll never buy a Reebok product again.Published 12 months ago by Peggy Fine
A good looking shoe and comfortable but doesn't last long. The sides along the sole is mesh and rips pretty easilyPublished 16 months ago by steven w smith
Had a few pairs, some fit better than others but a bit narrow for me. quality made..Published 17 months ago by jeremy