$34.99 - $75.00
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Synthetic sole
- Shaft measures approximately 2.47" from arch
- Low-profile running shoe featuring webbed overlay and coordinating toe cap at upper
- Lace-up vamp for centralized support
- Padded tongue and collar for comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Give rise to comfort and mobility with the lightweight Reebok® Speed Rise runners. Low-cut design for added mobility. Designed for natural motion. Textile and synthetic upper. Reebok® crosscheck on the side. Lace closure. Textile lining. Memory Tech™ sockliner. Midsole foam provides incredibly lightweight and long-lasting cushioning. Nonmarking outsole is perfect for indoor cross-training. Imported. Measurements: Weight: 11 oz Product measurements were taken using size 12, width D - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 5 x 0.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LTQCAHU
- Item model number: SPEED RISE-M
- Date first listed on Amazon: January 9, 2015
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Will be buying another pair when these begin to wear out!
These are as I expected after reading the other reviews. Very comfy, classy looking shoes. I searched for a good shoe after my feet really started hurting, from lack of good foot support while working out. These did the trick, and my feet no longer hurt! I would not recommend these shoes for off-road jogging. Stay on the pavement, sidewalks, and indoors and these shoes will last a good long while.
I would definitely recommend these, and would buy them again.