Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Reebok Men's Trainfusion RS Cross-Training Shoe
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on May 4, 2014
I read some of the negative reviews but that did not keep me from buying these shoes. I always READ the reviews and the item description CAREFULLY before I make an EDUCATED decision to purchase ONLINE. The shoes are well constructed for the price and I would highly recommend them to any budget conscious consumer. No they do not have a lot of grip, they are not basketball shoes. They are not black either like the picture may suggest. That is why the color description says "gravel". They are more of a dark "battleship grey" for lack of a better word. I think they are an exceptionally light shoe that would be good for most surfaces after the sole gets "roughed-up" a little. They are light, comfortable, stylish and affordable. Need I say more?
on February 7, 2014
Reebok is fast becoming my shoe of choice. I have a wide foot and these fit great and don't get misshapen. Got these to replace my last pair that I wore down to nubs. Great price and value for the money.
on March 24, 2014
If you want a light an durable running and gym shoes, this one is very good and affordable. I have also some Nike and Adidas shoes, it has same quality with adidas, same comort like nike with half price
on February 11, 2014
Purchased these shoes for my martial arts training as we typically train outside and I have to say I was very impressed. Comfortable, amazingly light, and well constructed.
on May 6, 2014
The size lengthwise is in line with other brands, but it seems a bit narrower than most and thus fits rather tightly.

The design is nice and clean, and generally what you see is what you get.
on April 10, 2014
The shoe is quite nice, looks a lot more sharp in person than it does in the picture online. If your instep is very high I would recommend going for a half size to full size bigger, as the top of my foot was slightly snug against the tongue but fit better after a few minutes of walking in them. If your feet are very flat and wide, like mine are, they may be a little narrow, but I ordered a size bigger and they worked out perfect. Overall great buy.
on March 30, 2015
These are great workout shoes, although the white soles get dirty easily, but cannot complain about that. Reebok typically runs a bit small, so when i order reebok, i always order a 1/2 size larger than i wear.
on August 11, 2014
So, I've had these for a month or so and there great! I mean look at the price! Great for running and just to slip on and go somewhere. the size I got fit perfectly!

They shipped them in a timely manner, and got them fast!

Go for it, you wont regret it!
on March 6, 2014
This shoe fit very well and is very comfortable and very light.
Seems to be good build quality. I use this shoe for Running, Walking
and weight lifting.

At this time I have nothing bad to say about this shoe. On later date if I have any issues I will post them as updates here.
on November 9, 2013
Great value for the price. I just received these shoes a couple of days ago and they already feel broken in, and the lightweight feeling they give, makes running a breeze. I definitely recommend these to someone who doesn't want to pay an arm and a leg for some good running shoes.