|Fits as expected||
Reebok Men's Triple Break Sneaker
- Rubber sole
- Shoes - Low
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Reebok Triple Break Casual Leather Low Mens
Reebok was founded for one of the best reasons possible: athletes wanted to run faster. So in the 1890s, Joseph William Foster made some of the first known running shoes with spikes in them. By 1895, he was in business making shoes by hand for top runners; and before long his fledgling company, J.W. Foster and Sons, developed an international clientele of distinguished athletes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004IPQB2O
- Item model number: Triple Break-M
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
UPDATE: Its now Sep 1st and not only are the shoes uncomfortable, but they have worn out. The fabric on the inside of the shoe at the heel is completely worn out on both shoes exposing the plastic underneath. I've also had to make repairs twice with shoe goo where the rubber heel started to come apart. These are THE WORST shoes I've ever owned and have reduced the rating from 2 stars to 1 and are now going in the trash.
I now own a pair of New Balance M880's which are SO much better.